We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, August 31, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Our latest photo report highlights the Vans x Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary collection, Halloween Spirit Jersey, Walt Disney World Railroad testing, and more.
- Excitement is in the air at EPCOT as the Cultural Representatives have started to return to World Showcase.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Cast rehearsals have begun at last for “Fantasmic!” to make its grand return.
- Our latest photo report covers plenty of new Star Wars merchandise, a Hollywood Tower Hotel bellhop keychain, a Haunted Mansion pet bed, and more.
- The Halloween 2022 Minnie Ear headbands are now available at the Magic Kingdom!
- We also found a new Tiana Ear headband at EPCOT.
- You won’t want to miss the new Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Loungefly mini-backpack which dropped in to Disney’s Hollywood Studios today.
- A Haunted Mansion-themed pet bed is now available at Walt Disney World. Do not pull down on the safety bar, please!
- Nostalgia is alive at Walt Disney World with a new “Making Magic” retro Ear headband we found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Ready to fit in like a Batuuan local? Don’t miss this hat we found inspired by Cast Member costumes.
- More scaffolds are up around the Matterhorn Bobsleds as its extended refurbishment continues at Disneyland.
- A new Disney Princess balloon has arrived at the Disneyland Resort even though World Princess Week is over.
Entertainment & Media
- Disney is reportedly adapting the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale “The Princess and the Pea” into a new animated musical.
The Walt Disney Company
- Some LEGO minifigures celebrating 100 years of Disney will be released next year.
- Disney CFO Christine McCarthy and Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro are set to speak at an upcoming entertainment financial conference.
- The Walt Disney Company is reportedly considering an Amazon Prime-style membership system to harness data from its consumers and sell more products.
WDW News Today
Seeing Double with Disney’s The Parent Trap to Wrap Up Lindsay Lohan Month – Deep in the Plus
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!