We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, August 21, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- TRON Lightcycle / Run continues to “download” at the Magic Kingdom, and every passing day brings something new to the site.
- Good morning from Magic Kingdom! Today we are planning on doing some shopping on Main Street, U.S.A. Let’s get started in the latest photo report!
- If you’re cuckoo for Disney Pixar’s “COCO” and visiting the 2022 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, then we suggest making a stop at the popcorn cart located near Cinderella Castle for the new Mexican spiced hot “COCO” brownie.
- There are plenty of characters to meet at this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Mariachi Cobre, the mariachi band that can be often found in the Mexico pavilion at EPCOT, had its director honored by the United States Postal Service with his likeness on a postage stamp.
- World Princess Week has returned to Walt Disney World, and that means special celebratory treats. Among these is the Anna & Elsa Cookie, returning to Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in EPCOT.
- Specialty food and beverages have returned to Walt Disney World for World Princess Week 2022, including the Jasmine cookie at EPCOT.
- Kat Saka’s Kettle in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland is serving up some new char siu chicken tip-yip drumsticks.
- If you’re a fan of classic Disney rides, you’re going to love this new Disneyland attractions dress and button-up shirt by Her Universe.
- The Little Red Wagon on Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland is now offering spicy Asian-style dipping sauce with their hand-dipped corn dogs.
- We’re in the dog days of summer, and that means it’s time for a new offering at Refreshment Corner in Disneyland: the Italian Sausage Dog!
- New Halloween Crocs, apparel, and a Stitch plush have arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- New Haunted Mansion pajamas are available at Disneyland Resort, perfect for a spooky nap with the new Haunted Mansion weighted blanket.
- Pin collectors can find new Halloween pins, “Star Wars” pins, “Bambi” pins, and more at Disneyland Resort this month.
- New “Star Wars” merchandise, including a Grogu Spirit Jersey, backpack, and B2EM0 Droid Factory figure, is available at Disneyland Resort.
- Troubadour Tavern at Disneyland Park is serving a new potato sambusa dish alongside their “Lion King”-themed dishes.
- Hollywood Lounge in Disney California Adventure is closed for refurbishment, but a limited menu is being offered at a nearby temporary location.
- The former FastPass area next to Matterhorn Bobsleds in Disneyland has been refurbished to become the “Matterhorn Rest Area.”
- Some Disney Princess-inspired baked goods and a fall donut have arrived at GCH Craftsman Grill in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- New Halloween Marvel merchandise featuring Groot and other characters is available at Disneyland Resort.
- Honor Anakin’s ex-apprentice with this new Ahsoka Tano wall sign from Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland.
- A new Avengers balloon is available at Downtown Disney District in Disneyland Resort.
- The pedestal used for the Mjolnir worthiness show with Thor and Loki has been removed from Avengers Campus at Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris.
Disney Cruise Line
- The Disney Wish is filled with highly themed restaurants and lounges, and one of the first ones you are bound to encounter is The Bayou, located on Deck 3, just forward of the Grand Hall.
- Tour a “Princess and the Frog”-Themed Interior Stateroom aboard the Disney Wish!
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney confused the Ghost Host for Master Gracey on new Haunted Mansion merchandise.
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — Changes to the Magic Key Program, Dessert Parties, and Dining Packages — Worth the Price?
Changes to the Magic Key program, Dessert Parties, and Dining Packages – Worth the Price? – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!