We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, August 25, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Landscaping has been installed around the Walt Disney World Railroad as testing and construction continues on TRON Lightcycle / Run.
- Walt Disney Imagineering shared a special first look inside the details of the upcoming Journey of Water attraction inspired by “Moana”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Our latest photo report from Disney’s Hollywood Studios highlights a Halloween MagicBand+, “The Emperor’s New Groove” Dooney & Bourke bags, and more.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Tusker House Restaurant breakfast buffet will return this November!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- New voyage dates are now on sale for Golden Oak and Club 33 members to set sail on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser through next fall.
- Speaking of the Starcruiser, prices for The Captain’s Table experience will be increasing come 2023.
- We went down to Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa to try the returning Snow White cupcake for World Princess Week.
- There was also a Cinderella cupcake returning, this time to Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- A new Annual Passholder magnet is on its way and will be delivered to Passholders this fall!
- Two new Haunted Mansion ear headbands inspired by Constance Hatchaway and the Cast Member costumes are now available at the Magic Kingdom!
- And if you’re looking to stay warm and comfy this winter, this Haunted Mansion weighted blanket might be perfect for you!
- Aloha, there’s now a Stitch fog wand featuring the precocious little alien himself available at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will see their Passholder discount increase temporarily this fall!
- Passholders also can receive a special discount on hotel rooms this holiday season.
- It’s now significantly easier to tell when you can book a new Lightning Lane time thanks to a banner added to the My Disney Experience app.
- The Goofy Van Disney Vacation Club billboard has been painted with primer as its refurbishment continues.
- Cast Compliments and a banner for booking your next Lightning Lane time have both been added to the Disneyland App!
- The Fried Chicken Sandwich and Chicken Tenders are finally back on the menu at Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland.
- The Disney One Family pins, some “The Nightmare Before Christmas” mystery pins, and more are part of this week’s pin release at the Disneyland Resort.
- A pastel pink and blue Sleeping Beauty Castle ornament is now on sale.
Disney Cruise Line
The Walt Disney Company
- The schedule for livestreamed panels at this year’s D23 Expo has finally been released.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!