We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, August 19, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The “Disney Enchantment” fireworks spectacular at Magic Kingdom will move to an earlier show time starting on October 17.
- Guests who visit Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year at Magic Kingdom Park can snag one of these fun glow-in-the-dark Halloween balloons!
- Imagineer Zach Riddley shared a behind-the-scenes look at the construction of rockwork in Journey of Water, Inspired by “Moana” at EPCOT.
- Good afternoon from a rainy EPCOT! Today we’re trying some new soda shop-style drinks, riding the Skyliner, and looking at a newly reopened shop so check out our photo report!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Beginning today, Walt Disney World has changed their advance booking window for room-only reservations from 499 days to as far out as annual product release dates.
- The elegance of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is captured in two new items now available at Curiouser Clothiers.
- Look what we found at Magic Kingdom: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party themed ears!
- Are you and your partner dressing up as Jack Skellington and Sally at this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Complete the look with these new Jack Skellington and Sally MagicBand+.
- The oddly named “Disney’s Electrical Light Parade” MagicBand+, as well as a Haunted Mansion MagicBand+, have arrived at Walt Disney World.
- New “Star Wars” Halloween merchandise, including a mummy Grogu plush and Droid Factory figures, is available at Disneyland Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney has announced activities, photo ops, and more that will be available at Disney Parks during World Princess Week from August 21 through 27, 2022.
- Disney has announced that Princess Raya of “Raya and the Last Dragon” is officially joining the Disney Princess lineup for World Princess Week 2022.
- Walt Disney World has revealed all of the new and returning treats that will be available during World Princess Week from August 21 through 27.
- New treats and a Disney Princess bubble sipper are coming to Disneyland Resort for World Princess Week from August 21 through 27, 2022.
- Construction walls now surround The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland Park, which is closed to become Haunted Mansion Holiday featuring “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
- The pork broth noodles from Life Day 2021 have returned to Docking Bay 7 as Gungan Broth Noodles for the summer at Disneyland.
- Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure is decked out for the Halloween holiday. Jack-o’-lanterns and other seasonal decor have been added to the area.
Disney Cruise Line
- It’s been a little over one month since the inaugural sailing of the Disney Wish on July 14, 2022. The team here at WDWNT has taken two sailings onboard since then, and here we have rounded up our initial reviews for you.
Entertainment and Media
- 14 new Disney Legends, including the late Chadwick Boseman (“Black Panther”) and the main cast of “Frozen,” will be honored during a live ceremony at D23 Expo 2022.
WDW News Today
15 Year-Old Brings Firearm, Juice Boxes and Candy Bars into Park, Raya Officially a Disney Princess
A Halloween Merchandise Special…in August – Boxed In
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!