We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, September 5, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Video captured a child running onto a moving float from Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade in the Magic Kingdom.
- RUMOR: EPCOT’s Play Pavilion will not be mentioned at D23 Expo, with the attraction either canceled or scaled back.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Calling all Wilderness Explorers! We’re searching Disney’s Animal Kingdom for new “DuckTales” and ”Up” flotillas, returning character meet-and-greets, and so much more. Adventure is calling in the latest photo report!
- The spooky season is out in full force around Walt Disney World, and to celebrate, a new Minnie Ghost Piñata is haunting The Ganachery at Disney Springs!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The Monstro tiki mug is swimming its way east to Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- The Vault Collection has brought plenty of retro-inspired gear for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, and the latest addition shows Mickey Mouse and friends on a new crew neck shirt!
Other Walt Disney World News
- At Walt Disney World, adorable animals are typically celebrated, whether they’re mice, ducks, or chipmunks. But lately, a squirrel menace has invaded the resort.
- With Oogie Boogie Bash nearly here, we’re getting our first looks from Cast Member previews at some of the eerie and evil characters that guests will be able to encounter at Disney California Adventure.
- Three new treats are available at Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream in Disney California Adventure for Halloween Time: the Cereal Sundae, Chocolate Brownie Sundae, and Pumpkin Pie Float.
- Ghost Pepper Potato Bites are back at Disney California Adventure for Halloween Time 2022.
- Head over to Smokejumpers Grill in Disney California Adventure this Halloween season for a new Green Chile Double Burger and Mint Shake.
- A Peanut Candy Churro is now available at the Grizzly Peak churro cart in Disney California Adventure for the fall season.
- Celebrate fall with a new Pastrami Sandwich and Chocolate-Espresso Bread Pudding from Pacific Wharf Café at Disney California Adventure.
- If ye be lookin’ for a place to keep your treasure, Pieces of Eight at Disneyland has a Pirates of the Caribbean skull bank, among other new arrivals.
Entertainment and Media
- Marvel Studios is no stranger to having surprising cameos, but their latest film, “Thor: Love and Thunder,” has a surprise appearance by the grandson of Disney CEO Bob Chapek.
WDW News Today
Child Runs Into Magic Kingdom Parade, Member Exclusive Lounge Opens at EPCOT – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!