We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, September 22, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade is being reduced to one performance a day at Magic Kingdom starting next month. In its place, an extra performance of Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade has been added to the schedule.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- They grow up so fast! Just in time for World Rhino Day, Dr. Mark Penning has shared a video of Mylo, a white rhino, celebrating his first birthday at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Disney has released another look at the upcoming EPCOT 40th anniversary merchandise collections via The Passholder Buzz in My Disney Experience.
- Not long afterward, Disney revealed even more items coming on October 1 to Creations Shop and shopDisney.
- A new pair of green corduroy Minnie ears is available at Walt Disney World.
- Another new collectible Funko POP! Town set is available at Walt Disney World in honor of the resort’s 50th anniversary. This newest set includes The Hollywood Tower Hotel and Mickey in a bellhop uniform.
- A new droid-inspired corkscrew and wine stopper are available from Droid Depot in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- A new shining, shimmering, splendid rose gold confetti Minnie ear headband is available at Walt Disney World.
- We took a spirited trip to the Magic Kingdom recently and found new Haunted Mansion musical figurines.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Jeff Tremaine, the director of “Jackass Forever,” is now producing “Stolen Kingdom,” a documentary about the 30-year history of wrongdoing and debauchery at Walt Disney World Resort leading up to the highly-publicized theft of Buzzy — an audio-animatronic from the defunct Cranium Command attraction.
- Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland has a new Obi-Wan Kenobi legacy lightsaber hilt set.
- We spotted Ann Shen’s new “Aristocats” collection in World of Disney at Downtown Disney District.
- The force will be with you with two unique lightsaber pommels (a.k.a hilt caps) inspired by Banthas and Convors, now available at the Creature Market in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
- A new Haunted Mansion LEGO set, perfect for a night in this fall, is available at Disneyland Resort.
- The new Eudora’s Chic Boutique Featuring Tiana’s Gourmet Secrets is now open in New Orleans Square at Disneyland and a whole batch of new “Princess and the Frog” merchandise arrived with it.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida announced that the country would reopen to visa-free individual travelers beginning on October 11.
WDW News Today
- On tonight’s WDW News Tonight, join us for a recap of the latest news, WDWNT: The Dream Sequence, the return of Toodles, and two brand new Disney boardgames by Funko!
- Join us for CELEBRATION 40, an event presented by WDWNT celebrating the 40th anniversary of EPCOT Center!
Lame Official Plans for EPCOT 40, Guests Sneaking Children Into Disney World Parks – News Today
S.E.A. Treehouse at Disneyland? Walt’s Iconic Firehouse Lamp Replaced – Disneyland News Today
EPCOT 40th Trivia, Halloween Game Night with The Headless Horseman & Hocus Pocus, Toodles Returns – WDW News Tonight Episode 222
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!