We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, September 21, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- A viral video on TikTok claims to show a family sneaking a child into the Magic Kingdom.
- Since its return in March 2022, Festival of Fantasy Parade has run twice daily at Magic Kingdom. Starting in October, it will only run once per day.
- With just a matter of days left before EPCOT’s 40th anniversary, Disney has now shown us a limited edition pin that will be available exclusively to D23 Members!
- When the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays kicks off on November 25, guests will be given the gift of more time in the park.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- As the days get shorter, nighttime magic is coming back to Disney’s Animal Kingdom with the return of the Beacon of Magic and Tree of Life Awakenings.
- With just a matter of days left before EPCOT’s 40th anniversary, Disney has released a teaser of some of the new merchandise that will debut for the special occasion.
- Now anyone can have their own Spider-Man adventure with a Spider-Bot from Avengers Campus, which has arrived on shopDisney!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Guests traveling through Orlando International Airport now have a new home to shop for a bit of magic, as the Walt Disney World Store has officially opened at Terminal C.
- The strongest Avenger (don’t tell Thor) has finally landed at Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure with the arrival of the Hulk!
- Check out the photos we got from the new Hulk meet and greet!
- Disney Visa Cardmembers can receive special discounts on stays at Disneyland Resort hotels on select dates from October 20 – December 22, 2022.
- If you prefer your Halloween on the cute side, check out the new Donald Duck Candy Corn Sipper!
- Today we found this Mike Wazowski Pumpkin Bottle Topper in Disneyland Park!
Entertainment and Media
- At this year’s D23 Expo, Disney gave fans an extended sneak peek at their upcoming animated feature, “Strange World.” Now, the official trailer has been released to the public.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney has promoted April Carretta to Head of Communications for its direct-to-consumer business arm.
WDW News Today
Hulk Quantum Travels to Avengers Campus in DCA
New Release Date for Disney’s Haunted Mansion, Update on Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Rob and Katy Together Again to Talk About the 2011 “The Muppets” Movie Now on Disney+!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!