We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, September 23, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Our latest photo report focuses on The Hollywood Tower Hotel and Spider-Man MagicBand+, TRON Lightcycle/Run construction update, and more!
- A Mears bus got stuck blocking traffic today near the Transportation and Ticket Center.
- For more than a decade, Philadelphia police would mark crimes with no clear location as having taken place in Fantasyland at Walt Disney World.
- We have a full guide of the EPCOT 40th Anniversary food headed to the park.
- Iconic pianist Carol Stein will return to the Rose & Crown before she finally retires.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We found a new Oogie Boogie Spirit Jersey at Walt Disney World.
- The second series of 50th Anniversary Vinylmation is now available at the Magic Kingdom.
- A new Coach Mickey Mouse mug is now available.
- Clap your hands and stomp your feet, a 50th Anniversary Country Bear Jamboree plush set has been released!
- Celebrate the Day of the Dead with a new “Coco” ear headband we found.
- Rover from the Carousel of Progress has also been immortalized as a plush for the 50th Anniversary!
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Tropical Depression Nine is set to make landfall in Florida as a hurricane next week.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has declared a state of emergency for twenty-four counties in Florida related to the tropical depression, including Osceola.
- A Walt Disney World Cast Member has come forward with accusations of ADA violations while working at the park.
- Disney has officially confirmed that the Merriest Nites after-hours event will not return to Disneyland this year.
- Some guests are reporting that their Oogie Boogie Bash tickets have been cancelled due to reselling activity.
- A new collection of merchandise themed to the Disney carousels around the world is now available at Disneyland.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong is set to end its mandatory hotel quarantine period for travelers to the city.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!