We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, September 10, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- A new Disney Vacation Club Member-exclusive Halloween Spirit Jersey is now available.
- We tried the new Chile-Ginger Pork Belly Sliders, Cucumber-Tamarind Cocktail, and returning Ghost Pepper Nachos at Lamplight Lounge in Pixar Pier!
- The Fruity Sugar Churro and Spicy Mac and Cheese Cone have both returned to Cars Land!
- For the first time in decades, the projections in the Pioneer Mercantile have been updated to include “Encanto” and The Muppets.
- A new Pumpkin Pie dip is now available for churros at Disneyland.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Attraction posters and ride vehicle details have been revealed for three of the attractions headed to Fantasy Springs next year.
Entertainment & Media
- “Squid Game” star Lee Jung-jae has been cast in “Star Wars: The Acolyte”.
- The final trailer is now live for “Andor” less than two weeks before its premiere.
- A trailer is also out for “Willow” along with a new poster and cast announcement.
- Speaking of trailers, “Tales of the Jedi” now has a trailer and is set to debut in October.
- We have a first look at Natasha Liu Bordizzo in “Star Wars: Ahsoka”.
- There’s also a first look at Jude Law in “Star Wars: Skeleton Crew”.
- Season 2 of “The Bad Batch” has set a premiere date in January.
- Also releasing a new trailer is season 3 of “The Mandalorian”.
- Harrison Ford confirmed that “Indiana Jones 5” will be the final in the series.
- New footage of “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” debuted at D23 Expo.
- A new logo is out for “Ironheart” along with a casting announcement.
- Also getting the sneak peek treatment at Expo is “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania”.
- Marvel announced a Halloween special coming to Disney+ this year called “Werewolf by Night”.
- The trailer for “Secret Invasion”, a new Disney+ series, dropped today from Marvel.
- Details were revealed about “Armor Wars” today along with a new logo for the series.
- It was confirmed that Ke Huy Quan will join the cast of “Loki” for season 2.
- We also confirmed today that Matt Shakman, director of “WandaVision”, will also helm the “Fantastic Four” film.
- The upcoming “Daredevil: Born Again” has a new logo.
- Casting for the upcoming “Thunderbolts” was unveiled today, with some big names on the list.
- Tim Blake Nelson is set to return to the MCU as “The Leader” in the next “Captain America” film.
- The first details are out about the plot in “The Marvels”.
- Guests at D23 Expo got an exclusive sneak peek of “Avatar: The Way of Water” as well.
- “The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom” is also confirmed for a season 2.
- At last, a trailer has dropped for “National Treasure: Edge of History”, debuting in December on Disney+.
- We also finally got a trailer for “Percy Jackson and the Olympians”!
- The first trailer for “The Santa Clauses” as well as a new poster were both revealed today.
- Are you excited for season two of “The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder”? A new trailer just dropped for the series!
The Walt Disney Company
- On Sunday at D23 Expo, cuttings of Disney Parks trees will be given away.
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek sat down today with The Hollywood Reporter to discuss Passholders, “Don’t Say Gay”, and Disney+ among other issues in a new interview.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!