We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, October 16, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Hot on the heels of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party completely selling out in record time, dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are beginning to quickly sell out.
- We are back in Magic Kingdom today for our photo report. Let’s get started!
- On our most recent stop at Pinocchio Village Haus in Magic Kingdom, we noticed two new 50th anniversary menu items: an “it’s a small world”-themed berbere-chickpea flatbread and a Brazil nut cake.
- In August, we reported that Friendship III was the first Friendship boat to receive a new paint scheme. Now Friendship IV has debuted with a new look as well.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hey, Howdy, Hey! We’re out and about finding all the new merchandise, even more price increases, and checking in on the ongoing construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT in today’s photo report.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk will be hosting Disney Vacation Club Halloween Meet & Treat on several dates this month.
- Since the Spirit of Aloha building was completely demolished at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, rubble has been cleared from the construction site to make way for a new Disney Vacation Club wing.
- Chef Figment is here to hold your most imaginative beverages… or just coffee, if you prefer.
- We recently found two ghoulish new items at Walt Disney World Resort, a new ID holder and a Haunted Mansion Loungefly bag inspired by the attraction’s signature wallpaper.
- These Figment and Imagination Institute inspired ears showcase everyone’s favorite purple dragon upon a purple triangle tiled background.
- While many items from the Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Prince Charming Regal Carrousel series have already arrived, fans can finally get the ears from the set.
- On our most recent visit to Creations Shop, we noticed two new additions to the EPCOT 40 merchandise collection.
- Rebecca Hook has released a new collection of Mickey rope jewelry, and it has reached Walt Disney World.
- Another Alex and Ani bracelet has joined their previously released 50th anniversary collection at Walt Disney World.
- “Hercules” is celebrating its 25th anniversary with all new merchandise designed to go the distance.
- We recently found some new chic merchandise at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Now, even the toy bus sets sold at Walt Disney World are being downsized.
- Although spooky season has but only a few weeks left, some of the new merchandise is still trickling into Disneyland Resort.
- Walt Disney World now has iPhone 14 cases available.
- A new Hulk nuiMOs plush has arrived at the Disneyland Resort!
Other Walt Disney World News
- The price for Disney Genie+ has reached its highest so far, being $22 for the day.
- This morning Disney Parks announced on Twitter the birth of a baby Okapi named Beni.
- Today, we noticed the latest round of price hikes as prices of trading pins, shoulder plush, and light-up souvenirs have increased.
- With the soft-launch of the MagicBand+ this week and the growing trend of guests simply using their phones to enter the Disneyland Resort theme parks, Disney will reportedly be phasing out the distribution of paper tickets for guests over the course of the next week.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Although the merchandise doesn’t go on sale until November 14, you can chow down on a few delicacies as well as take home souvenir items with your meal during Duffy & Friends Winter Twinkling Town at Tokyo DisneySea starting November 7!
- Winter time has descended upon Cape Cod once more, and that means tons of merchandise headed to Tokyo DisneySea to celebrate Duffy & Friends Winter Twinkling Town, this year’s holiday event!
Entertainment and Media
- With the recent release of the “Werewolf By Night” poster, graphic designer Midiankai noticed uncanny similarities to their previous work with rock band Born From Pain.
WDW News Today
Werewolf by Night and Elsa Bloodstone at Avengers Campus in DCA
Ride Both Tracks of the Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland
50th Treat Review: Bat Slush, Pluto Domes, Brazil Nut Cake and Chickpea Flatbreads
Mega Board Game Mansion: Great Escape Lakeside
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!