We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, October 13, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The gear detailing on the front of Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. has been removed.
- Work has resumed on the Fantasyland section of the Walt Disney World Railroad.
- Splashdown Photos has partially closed in Frontierland.
- New beignet-scented headband, shirt, and more are now available at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort.
- This week’s pins feature Tattooine sets, holiday pins, X-Men, and much more.
- A new Annual Passholder-exclusive popcorn bucket is on the way to Walt Disney World.
- The Haunted Mansion has a new porcelain tray and cake stand at Memento Mori.
- Fans of the Fab 50 Statues won’t want to miss the new Fab 50 ornament set we found today.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- As of today, Park Passes and tickets are now available for the start of Disney’s 100th Anniversary celebration.
- The Vans X Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary collection has finally dropped in California.
- A new Haunted Mansion cheese board is now available.
- This week’s pins include The Jungle Book, Avatar, and Star Wars themed pins among others.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- We have a full list of Christmas merchandise coming to the Tokyo parks this year.
Entertainment & Media
- Disney is reportedly developing a new film themed to the Society of Explorers and Adventurers.
- Adam “Edge” Copeland, Suzanne Cryer, and Jessica Parker Kennedy have been cast as villains in the upcoming “Percy Jackson” series.
The Walt Disney Company
- Construction has yet to begin on the future Lake Nona campus for Walt Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products.
WDW News Today
Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices, MagicBand+ Launch Date Finally Announced – Disneyland News Today 10/13
First-Ever PARKTIONARY, Disney Parks Things Only We Care About, Bad Orlando Billboards – WDW News Tonight Episode 225
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!