We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, October 27, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds flew over the Magic Kingdom today in celebration of National Veterans & Military Families Month.
- Themed lamp posts have been installed around the entrance to TRON Lightcycle / Run.
- Disney released new footage of the Roy O. Disney train testing on the Walt Disney World Railroad today.
- As a new year approaches, we have the first details on the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts!
- During next year’s Festival, a new Food Studio themed to Figment will open for the first time.
- Detailing work continues as the Journey of Water inspired by “Moana” keeps looking more like a real attraction than a pile of dirt and steel!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mickey and the globe have returned to the Crossroads of the World on Hollywood Boulevard after a brief refurbishment.
- Showtimes for “Fantasmic!” have been altered ahead of its return next month.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Merry Menagerie-themed holiday decor has started appearing across Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A new awning is being installed over Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- The perfect treat for autumn, pumpkin spice beignets are back again at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort.
- 50th Anniversary merchandise is still pouring in, with a new Aloha Mickey and José from The Enchanted Tiki Room Funko Pop now available.
- We’re merrily merrily merrily on our way to pick up this new Mr. Toad popcorn bucket coming soon to Walt Disney World!
- Speaking of popcorn buckets, the glow-in-the-dark popcorn bucket has returned just in time for Halloween.
- Disneyland Resort gave a peek today behind the scenes at the transformation of it’s a small world Holiday at the park!
- Repainting has kicked off on Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel as its transformation into Disney’s Pixar Place Hotel continues.
- It’s never too late in the year to stay hydrated, and a new set of water bottles at Disneyland Resort has you covered with a number of character choices.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- New concept art is out for the exciting Fantasy Springs expansion at Tokyo DisneySea, along with each of the area names within!
- The first official image is also out for the upcoming “Believe! Sea of Dreams” nighttime spectacular.
Entertainment & Media
- A new trailer and key art are now out for “The Santa Clauses” ahead of its release next month.
WDW News Today
Genie+ Hits $30 A Day at Disneyland, 2022 Candy Cane Release Info – Disneyland News Today 10/27
Disney Parks Price is Right Debuts, Halloween Party with Treat Trail, and More – WDW News Tonight Episode 227
Celebrating the Spooky Disney Sequel Maleficent: Mistress of Evil on Disney+! – Deep in the Plus
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!