We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- During Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom, guests can book a reservation for the upcharge Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party.
- We reviewed the newest 50th anniversary item at Cheshire Cafe — the Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat slush.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Prices have been increased on both custom lightsaber and droid building experiences in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Menu changes are coming to three venues at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort.
- Enchanted Rose, the “Beauty and the Beast”-themed bar that replaced Mizner’s Lounge at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, has expanded its menu with new and updated dishes.
- New menu items have come to Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, including a giant bear claw and cinnamon roll; check out our review!
- Two venues at Disney’s Riviera Resort received new menu items, including salmon with orzo, a burrata salad, and more.
- In addition to the giant Grizzly Bear Claw and the best cinnamon roll at Walt Disney World, Roaring Fork has added entrées, salads, and more to the menu at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and we tried it all.
- On our most recent visit to Walt Disney World Resort, we noticed the Rapid Fill cups available to resort guests increased in price as well.
- On our most recent visit to Walt Disney World Resort, we found a large variety of new apparel featuring Mickey and his assorted friends.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World has now introduced date-based variable pricing for the Disney Genie+ service.
- After the announcement that Disney Genie+ pricing is moving to a varied, date-based system, we now know that Individual Lightning Lane access will also follow the new pricing structure.
- With the change to varied, date-based pricing, the price for the Disney Genie+ service has also increased.
- Prices on food and beverage across Walt Disney World Resort have been raised today.
- The price of Disney Genie+ has been raised at Disneyland Resort.
- Lightning Lane access to WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure is now included in the Genie+ service.
- Ticket prices for Disneyland Resort have now been increased.
- Price increases hit Disney Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane at Disneyland Resort this morning, and with the new varied pricing scale, we’re already seeing new highs.
- Disneyland Resort has released more details about the upcoming winter holiday celebrations, including Christmas, Diwali, and the Festival of the Holidays.
- Disney is releasing more information about celebrating the holiday season at Disneyland Resort and gave a first look at Mickey & Minnie’s new costumes.
- Disneyland Resort has confirmed that the upcoming MagicBand+ will interact with the holiday nighttime shows.
- Festival of the Holidays at Disney California Adventure begins on November 11, and we now have the full list of marketplace food booths, including a new addition.
- At the Emporium in Disneyland Park, we noticed some new Mickey & Minnie apparel.
Entertainment and Media
- Marvel’s upcoming “Blade” movie starring Mahershala Ali has been put on hold after the director departed recently.
- A new “The Imagineering Story” book brings the stories and information from the show — along with new details — into print.
- The family of Dame Angela Lansbury has announced her death.
- Marvel has delayed the release of “Blade,” “Deadpool 3,” “Avengers: Secret Wars,” and more upcoming films.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney is walking back a controversial decision that offered Cast Members a choice between a Main Gate Pass (for theme park admission) or a Disney+ bundle subscription.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!