We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, November 13, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Good morning from the Transportation and Ticket Center. It looks like it’s going to be a very busy day based on these long lines for security this morning. We’re planning on visiting Magic Kingdom and a few resorts today. Let’s get started in the latest photo report.
- Today we stopped by Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar (the seasonal overlay of Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar) to check out their new holiday themed food and beverage offerings.
- Celebrate the 40th anniversary of EPCOT with three new phone cases, including a Passholder-exclusive case, now available in Creations Shop.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park has reopened following an extended refurbishment that began on January 2, 2022. The recently announced “Frozen” retheming of Tike’s Peak has debuted with the reopening.
- As part of the new celebrations this year, guests can meet Tropical Santa.
- Guests will no longer have to haul their own tube up the towering staircase to ride Runoff Rapids at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park.
- A Christmas Fantasy Parade has returned for twice-daily performances.
- Santa Claus has come to town… or at least, the North Pole has, thanks to a new photo op for the Disney+ Original Series “The Santa Clauses” in the Downtown Disney District.
- The holiday offerings continue at Disneyland Resort with the new Gingerbread Bottle Topper, giving your water bottle a festive twist.
- In the latest episode of EPCOT merchandise at Disneyland Resort, Mexico pavilion apparel has been spotted in the Dress Shop at Downtown Disney District.
- A new collectible medallion machine has been installed in Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park.
- A new Orange Bird jumpsuit and pajama set have arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- If you can’t get enough of the color pink, there’s a new offering at the Disneyland resort that’s perfectly plush: a Piglet Pink Minnie ear headband!
- A new holiday popcorn bucket has arrived to make the classic snack a little more holly and jolly.
- Disney releases some pretty spectacular Christmas items, and the new silver Christmas tree sipper at Disneyland Resort is no exception.
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — Discussing Disney Q4 Earnings, The Holidays at the Parks, and The Best Water Park in Orlando?
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!