We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, December 23, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- After being closed for four years, the Walt Disney World Railroad finally and quietly reopened this morning!
- Take a look inside the newly-refurbished Main Street, U.S.A. Station right here!
- If you’re curious about the operating hours for the train, you can of course check them out here.
- And you can take a full POV ride-through aboard the Walt Disney World Railroad!
- Plus we finally have new views into the TRON Lightcycle / Run construction site with the train operating once more.
- Interestingly, the new narration still mentions Splash Mountain and doesn’t acknowledge Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
- Following an extended refurbishment, The American Adventure also reopened to guests today.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- In spite of its hefty cost, guests aboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser are being told they cannot have their complimentary travel pins replaced if they are lost.
- We found a new Princess Jasmine dress in Uptown Jewelers at the Magic Kingdom.
- A new edition of the blue Yub Nub Battle of Endor Tiki Mug is now available at Oga’s Cantina at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- The Oriental Land Company has announced plans for the Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary in Concert series touring next year around Japan!
The Walt Disney Company
- Deadline has some predictions about the ghosts of Bob Iger’s past, present, and future at Disney.
- One of the former stars of “That’s So Raven” has been arrested for domestic violence in Ohio.
WDW News Today
Walt Disney World Railroad Returns After 4 Years, $400 Shield Goes On Sale – NewsToday 12/23
Boxed In – A Mediocre to Poor Holiday Unboxing Special
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!