We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, January 4, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- As construction on TRON Lightcycle / Run continues, we saw new exit signage had been installed on the attraction.
- We’re still trying to figure out how, but a new dish of Loaded Chicken Tenders at Golden Oak Outpost is here to celebrate the 50th Anniversary!
- Cleanup has seemingly begun on the exterior of Space Mountain as public scrutiny of cleanliness at Walt Disney World continues.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A full list of available attractions and entertainment for Disney After Hours events at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now available.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Beni the okapi was introduced today to the savanna around Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- As construction on The Cake Bake Shop continues, walls have been removed around the top of the tower which marks the future restaurant’s entrance.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- We’d heard a rumor that Walt Disney World was prepping to issue a $750 prepaid dining card in lieu of returning the Disney Dining Plan to service.
- Lo and behold it was true! You can find out more details right here about the new Disney Dining Promo.
- We got a first look at the new Magic Key popcorn bucket and Pandora charm coming to Disneyland next week.
- All four of the Savi’s Lightsaber Workshop “scrap metal” attachments have been replaced, so we have a full look at them all!
- Over at New Orleans Square Station, construction walls surround the radio building which caught fire last week.
Shanghai Disney Resort
- Starting in June, Shanghai Disneyland will increase its ticket prices.
Disney Cruise Line
- Passengers aboard the Disney Dream were taken aback when the ship turned around to rescue a man who was floating near Cuba.
Entertainment & Media
- Disney has officially revealed the release date of “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” on Disney+.
The Walt Disney Company
- A new patent we found today from Disney discusses air and water-powered flying robots, possibly for use in their theme parks.
- We got a first look at even more Disney100 Funko Pop figures coming soon.
- After taking a rather nasty tumble, Disney’s stock rose back up above $92 for the first time in a few weeks.
WDW News Today
Disney Dining Plan Not Returning, Disney World Instead Offering Dining Gift Card – NewsToday 1/4
Still Watching Frozen Almost 10 Years Later on Disney+! – Deep in the Plus
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!