We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, January 25, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A guest that has already been trespassed from Disney World snuck back into Magic Kingdom without tickets to steal cellphones and pickpocket guests.
- An “Encanto” package is now available at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations in Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.
- A ‘Welcome’ Marquee has been added to the EPCOT Parking Toll Plaza.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney has announced that Roundup Rodeo BBQ will open in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on March 23, 2023. They also released the new restaurant’s full menu.
- New lightsaber “scrap metal” pieces are available at Savi’s Workshop in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Mobile ordering is now available for B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. and Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney has released details of the runDisney Coast to Coast Race Challenge 2024, which will return alongside the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend.
- Destination D23 2021 attendees are finally receiving redemption codes for their promised free Amazon Echo devices.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park will be closed for two more days this week due to cold weather.
- A new platinum Mickey statue has been installed at Disneyland park for the Disney100 celebration beginning in a few days. Unfortunately, the quote on the statue’s base is incorrect.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway opens on Friday, January 27, at Disneyland, but D23 has shared an inside look at the newest attraction, including the “Mickey Through the Years” exhibit in the queue.
- D23 has also revealed some of the poster art that can be found in the queue for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disneyland featuring Mickey & Friends in parodies of classic Disney movies.
- Today, the Disneyland Monorail debuted a platinum 100th-anniversary wrap.
- Disney Parks has shared a video on Instagram featuring a closer look at the 100th anniversary character costumes Mickey and friends will wear at Disneyland Resort during the celebration.
- In a new TikTok video, Walt Disney Imagineering Senior Creative Director Jonathan Friday shared an even closer look at one of the details of the Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway queue.
- Disneyland has released more footage of “World of Color – ONE,” a new version of the famous Disney California Adventure nighttime spectacular debuting on January 27 as part of the Disney100 celebration.
- Disneyland has announced new food items that will be available exclusively during Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nites later this month and in early February.
- The characters of “Encanto” will once again grace the façade of “it’s a small world” with the return of the “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” projection show to Disneyland Park.
- The esplanade music at Disneyland Resort has been updated for the 100 Years of Wonder celebration to include tracks from Disney Parks around the world.
- As the official start of the Disney100 celebration approaches, the final banners and medallion have been hung on the Carthay Circle façade.
- Radiator Springs Racers in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure has reopened following a refurbishment.
- Current reports indicate that Disneyland Resort may be aiming to permanently close Splash Mountain in May 2023.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disney Resort has revealed more details ahead of their 40th Anniversary ‘Dream-Go-Round’ celebration.
- We now know more about each of the floats in the upcoming “Disney Harmony in Color” parade debuting April 15 at Tokyo Disneyland.
- Pan Galactic Pizza Port Tony Solaroni Plush is set to land in February at Tokyo Disneyland.
Adventures by Disney
- Adventures by Disney and National Geographic Expeditions are adjusting their COVID-19 vaccination requirements beginning in April 2023.
Entertainment and Media
- According to a police report, Jeremy Renner was stopping a snow plow from striking his nephew, leading to serious injuries sustained by the Marvel actor.
- Disney on Broadway is developing a “Coco” live stage show, according to an announcement made yesterday by L. Seven Taylor, Broadway’s Mufasa, during the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!