We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, January 10, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Disney has confirmed that Happily Ever After will be returning to Magic Kingdom on April 3.
- Disney Parks posted another video clue on Twitter hinting at an April 2023 opening for TRON Lightcycle / Run at the Magic Kingdom.
- Confirming what we shared back in November, Disney has now announced that TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise will indeed open during the first week of April at the Magic Kingdom — on April 4, 2023, to be exact.
- “EPCOT Forever” will return on April 3 after “Harmonious” ends to bridge the gap before the new Disney100 show launches later this year and the infamous Harmonious barges will be removed.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World has just announced spring and summer hotel room discounts up to 30% off for Florida residents.
- Guests will now receive free self-parking at the resort hotels, effective today.
- A new “it’s a small world” pin and a set of mystery pins featuring various Disney characters are both now available at Walt Disney World.
- An “I Love You” Star Wars Spirit Jersey matching the “I Know” jersey has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- We found the new Donald and Daisy Duck Dooney & Bourke Valentine’s Day collection at Magic Kingdom.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will soon be able to visit the parks after 2 p.m. on afternoons without a reservation.
- Walt Disney World guests who purchase Genie+ will receive complimentary digital downloads of attraction photos (on-ride photos).
- We spotted this Dooney & Bourke Disney100 Platinum Collection in Downtown Disney District.
- Park hopping restrictions will change at Disneyland Resort starting on February 4.
- In honor of the Disney 100 Years of Wonder celebration, Disneyland Resort will be offering free Disney PhotoPass downloads to all guests.
- Disneyland Resort has confirmed they will reopen sales for Magic Key Passes “from time to time” in 2023.
- Even though the “100 Years of Wonder” celebration doesn’t officially kick off at Disneyland for a few more weeks, the party’s getting started early with the Lemon Tea Cake at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café.
- Hungry Bear Restaurant is also getting the Disney 100 Years of Wonder celebration started early at Disneyland with the debut of the Lemon Chiffon Pie.
- As part of the Grand Finale of the Disneyland Paris 30th anniversary, a new “Avengers: Power the Night” drone show is coming.
- “it’s a small world” will reopen at Disneyland Paris this spring after an extended refurbishment.
- Disneyland Paris has announced the return of the Disney Dreams! nighttime spectacular as part of the 30th anniversary grand finale celebrations.
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- Traditional character meet and greets have returned to Hong Kong Disneyland as there are no longer physical distancing requirements between characters and guests.
- The Marvel meet and greets at Shanghai Disneyland are receiving an update as the new Avengers Deployment Vehicle has debuted.
Entertainment and Media
- Marvel star Jeremy Renner (“Hawkeye”) is reportedly “crushing all his progress goals” in the wake of his snowplow accident, according to his sister Kym Renner.
- Angela Bassett has won a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress in Marvel’s “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.”
The Walt Disney Company
- Josh D’Amaro, Disney Parks, Experiences & Products Chairman, will be one of the speakers at this year’s SXSW 2023 conference this March.
- After a slew of changes was announced for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort this afternoon, Disney Parks Chairman Josh D’Amaro gave an interview and said the changes were the result of listening to guests.
WDW News Today
The Walt Disney Company, Comcast Listed As Potential Buyers for WWE? – Disney Entertainment News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!