We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, February 14, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Mobile-ordering requirements have been lifted for the incredibly popular Figment Popcorn Bucket. Guests can now pick one up on the fly at Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey Pavilion in EPCOT.
- In honor of Valentine’s Day, a new holiday-themed PhotoPass prop allows guests to strike a pose alongside the Guardians of the Galaxy at EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has returned to full capacity a week before Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster next door closes for a long refurbishment.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- An outdoor bar has opened in Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in front of the building that used to serve ribs.
- We made a visit to Kidani Village at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas for a special Valentine’s Day “Bananas For…” dessert at Sanaa.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Construction is picking up on the new Disney Vacation Club wing at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, which replaces the Spirit of Aloha building that was demolished last year.
- Check out every Disney100 ‘Oswald the Lucky Rabbit’ Collection Item now available at Walt Disney World.
- Two new limited-release Oswald the Lucky Rabbit pins have also arrived at Walt Disney World as part of the new Disney100 Oswald collection.
- Celebrate 100 years of the Walt Disney Company with the Disney100 Rubik’s Cube, now available at Walt Disney World.
- Several new limited edition and limited release pins have arrived at Walt Disney World this week, including pins for Mardi Gras and Presidents’ Day, and a new Figment pin.
- Relax during your stay at Walt Disney World with this new Hollywood Tower Hotel bathrobe, available in Tower Hotel Gifts.
- A new Expedition Everest Yeti “big feet” plush and youth t-shirt were spotted at the Expedition Everest Gift Shop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- After his big win with the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday night, Super Bowl LVII MVP Patrick Mahomes celebrated with a parade at Disneyland. The QB reflected on his time at Disneyland, including thoughts on the park’s newest ride, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Tilly, the mannequin who mans the box office of Main Street Cinema at Disneyland, has been given her own Disney 100 Years of Wonder outfit, nametag, and accessories.
- The runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 2024 sold out within 90 minutes of registration opening.
- Guests can conjure up the vengeful Tiki Goddess Uh-Oa with a new, second-edition Uh-Oa Souvenir Tiki Bowl, now available at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Room at the Disneyland Hotel.
Entertainment and Media
- As the official opening of TRON Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom approaches, D23 is gearing up to celebrate with a special screening of “TRON: Legacy” at AMC Dine-in Disney Springs 24 on Saturday, March 18.
- “Star Wars” scripts and call sheets once owned by Chewbacca actor Peter Mayhew will be returned to his widow, Angie Mayhew, instead of being auctioned off.
WDW News Today
Disney Entertainment News Today: Toy Story, Frozen, and Zootopia Sequels are Coming, NEW Trailers for Guardians and Indiana Jones!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!