The full menu for Café Daisy, the new restaurant in the reimagined Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland, has been released.
Café Daisy Menu
For Grown Ups
- Pepperoni Pizza Flop-Over: Pepperoni, Mozzarella, Provolone Cheese with Tomato Sauce – $10.49
- Cheesy Pizza Flop-Over: Mozzarella and Provolone Cheese with Tomato Sauce – $9.99
- The Daisy Dog: All Beef Foot-long Hot Dog, with House-made Chips – $12.99
- Daisy’s Dressed-Up Dog: All-beef Foot-long with Chili-Cheese Sauce, Mac n Cheese and Parmesan Potato Crispies, with House-made Chips – $14.49
- Spring Garden Wrap: Romaine and Quinoa Wrap with Creamy Lemon Dressing and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, with House-made Chips – $12.99
- Toontown ‘Tater Chips: House-made Potato Chips with Chili-Cheese Sauce – $7.49
- Add Chili-Cheese Sauce – $3.99
- Side Ranch – $1.19
- Daisy’s Goody-Goody Donuts: House-made Mini-Donuts with Cinnamon Sugar – $5.99
served with a Cuties Mandarin Orange, Applesauce and choice of Small DASANI Water or small Lowfat Milk
- Cheese Please! Pizza: Cheese and Tomato Sauce – $6.99
- Pepperoni Please! Pizza: Pepperoni, Cheese, and Tomato Sauce – $7.49
- Minnie’s Mini Corn Dogs – $7.99
- Mac & Cheesy – $7.49 or toddler-size for $4.99
Something to Drink
- Picnic Time Watermelon Lemonade: Minute Maid Lemonade Light with Watermelon Premium Syrup and Watermelon Gummies – $6.49
- Granny Goof’s Garden Sweet Tea – $6.49
- Specialty Cold Brrr-ew: Joffrey’s Cold Brew Caramel Mudslide with Sea Salt-Carmel-Toffee Sauce, topped with Whipped Cream – $6.29
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – $4.59 for Regular, $5.29 for Large
- Low-fat Milk – $2.49
- Minute Maid Apple Juice – $2.49
- Coffee: Regular or Decaf – $3.79
- Cold Brew – $5.29
- Nitro Cold Brew Coffee – $5.29
- DASANI Bottled Water – $2.89 for small, $4.39 for regular
- Hot Cocoa – $3.79
What will you try from Café Daisy? Let us know in the comments.
Mickey’s Toontown reopens on March 19, but guests can ride Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway now. The menu for Good Boy! Grocers was released as well, offering on-the-go snacks and souvenir items.
For more Disneyland Resort news and info, follow Disneyland News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For Disney Parks news worldwide, visit WDWNT.