We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, March 25, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Yum yum, it’s time to chow down on a new Churro Sundae which we found at EPCOT!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The refurbishment of Disney’s Beach Club Villas has been extended to “late fall.”
- A new Crush ‘n’ Gusher t-shirt has debuted at Typhoon Lagoon during the popular water park’s reopening.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway merchandise from Disneyland has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- Three new open edition “A Goofy Movie” pins featuring Powerline are available.
- A new Moana-inspired Minnie Mouse ear headband is available at Walt Disney World.
- There is a new remote control Mickey & Friends Monorail playset.
- “Cinderella” Jaq and Gus Park Pals have scurried into the parks.
- A new “Moana” Dooney & Bourke collection is coming soon.
- Store your food in Orange Bird Tupperware available at the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
- Ready for Easter? We found a new Easter Bunny ear headband in the parks today!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Orlando International Airport has already broken passenger traffic records during the 2023 spring break season and expects to break more this weekend.
- 100th anniversary pressed pennies are replacing 50th anniversary pressed pennies throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- The tripleberry compote cheesecake Daisy Duck Munchlings plush is now available at Mickey’s Toontown.
- A new Easter 2023 pin has arrived at the Disneyland Resort featuring Minnie Mouse!
- If you want to replicate Mickey and Minnie’s perfect picnic, you can find a new picnic blanket now available in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland.
Entertainment and Media
- Jonathan Majors, most recently known for playing Kang the Conqueror in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has been arrested on an assault charge.
- Rumor has it a whopping nine hour-long “Director’s Cut” of the upcoming “Avatar 3” could come to Disney+ after the film’s release in theaters next year.
WDW News Today
Tom’s Honest Review of The NEW Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!