Magic Key holders are able to pick up a special, limited-edition print designed by Asia Ellington to celebrate the reimagining of Mickey’s Toontown. Prints may be picked up from 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. every day at the Frontierland Trail through March 31, while supplies last.
Limited-Edition Mickey’s Toontown Print for Magic Key Holders
According to the official Magic Key Instagram account: “To celebrate the reimagining of Mickey’s Toontown, Magic Key holders can pick up this special print designed by Asia Ellington! Be sure to take a closer look and see if you can find the hidden Mickey’s [sic] in the artwork.”
Ellington’s print is a colorful illustration of many iconic characters and locations within the reimagined version of Mickey’s Toontown. Mickey and Minnie enjoy a picnic in front of the Dreaming Tree, while Huey, Dewey, and Louie enjoy the lesson the tree teaches on over, under, and through. Chip and Dale look to be up to their usual antics in the limbs above.
Daisy and Donald Duck relax with a parasol and book, respectively, on a nearby hillside, and Goofy is pictured playing fetch with Pluto. Chuuby flies above in the sunny sky.
In the distance, the CenTOONial Park Fountain can be seen, as well as Pete, City Hall, Good Boy! Grocers, and the El CapiTOON Theater. The new umbrella-covered seating area is also pictured on the Toontown print.
The Toontown print is first come, first served, while supplies last. They may be picked up at the Frontierland Trail, across from the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Frontierland Gateway.
Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown
The new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway opened on January 27. After being closed to guests for reimagining for over a year, Mickey’s Toontown officially reopened on March 19, 2023.
In this land, guests will be able to find Mickey and Minnie Mouse and all their friends available for meet and greet experiences. This character group also includes a very special debut of Pete! The land’s reimagining also includes new green spaces, more shade, and thoughtful inclusions for guest comfort and accessibility.
We have extensive coverage of this historic event. Check out the articles below to learn all the details about the changes.
- Sneak Peek Inside Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown Including Minnie’s House, Goofy’s How-To-Play Yard, and Chip & Dale’s Gadget Coaster
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Full Daytime Tour of Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland Park
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Touring the Newly-Reimagined Goofy’s How-to-Play Yard in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
- REVIEW: Café Daisy Opens in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland with Pizza Flop-Overs, Specialty Cold Brr-ew, and Much More
- New ‘Yummy’ El CapiTOON Theater Popcorn Bucket Arrives in Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Souvenir Slushee Sippers Debut at Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Rethemed Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Gadget Coaster Opens at Disneyland
- PHOTOS: CenTOONial Park Fountain Opens to Guests in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
Will you be picking up one of these cheerful prints? We’d love to see your opinion on the artwork selection in the comments below!
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.