We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, March 3, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The Princess Character Dinner is back at Cinderella’s Royal Table, so naturally we headed down to review the experience!
- Walt Disney World is apparently giving complimentary one-day tickets to Annual Passholders who booked a TRON Lightcycle / Run preview on a blackout date.
- Today, Walt Disney Imagineering took to Instagram to show a preview of the postshow for TRON Lightcycle / Run.
- If you’re heading to Disney Springs this month, don’t miss the exclusive Annual Passholder Ganache Square at The Ganachery (where else) and two AP-exclusive cocktails at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Two Easter offerings — The Grand Cottage and the Easter egg display — will return this year to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Three new MagicBand+ designs inspired by Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pixar, and Tiana are now all available at the Magic Kingdom!
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- One of Ron DeSantis’ appointees to the Reedy Creek Improvement District’s board is someone who has said homosexuality is “evil” and caused by contaminated tap water.
- The signage for Café Daisy has gone up in Mickey’s Toontown.
- Also new in the back of the park is the Mickey & Minnie figure now in place atop CenTOONial Park’s fountain.
- One of the Disneyland Railroad’s original steam engines is finishing up its 5-year refurbishment and will return to service this month!
- In an interview with Hasan Minhaj, Rebel Wilson revealed that she had been trespassed from Disneyland for a month after taking a bathroom selfie.
- Today’s the official kickoff of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, and that means tons and tons of merchandise!
- We started off with a Horchata Cold Brew from Pacific Wharf Cappuccino Cart.
- Then we headed off to Paradise Garden Grill for a completely refreshed plant-based menu.
- The Pretzel Bites with Beer Cheese are back this year as well for a good walking snack.
- Bridge the gap between sweet and savory with a new Tiramisu Churro!
- Back this year are the Cookies & Creme Donuts at Lamplight Lounge along with a returning cocktail.
- Over at Terran Treats, there’s a new “Like a Lemon-Raspberry Pie” churro that you might want to steer clear of.
- Willie’s Churros meanwhile has a delicious and sweet Pineapple-Coconut Churro!
- Cocina Cucamonga is out here once again with the Strawberry Horchata and Mango Margarita for the Festival.
- Maybe pass on Sonoma Terrace with their Black Forest Ham Grilled Cheese sandwich.
- But some of the best items at the entire Festival were at Pacific Wharf Café — particularly the Grilled Peach Toast!
- The Korean food from Lunar New Year is sticking around at Studio Catering Co., it seems.
Entertainment & Media
- It would seem that the Fantastic Four quartet will not likely be appearing in “Avengers: The Kang Dynasty” which releases in just a couple short years.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!