We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, March 23, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- In a continuing resort-wide phase-out of Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary celebration, the Vault Collection overlay previously showcasing special merchandise at EPCOT’s Port of Entry has disappeared.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster is expected to return unchanged following its ongoing extended refurbishment.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The closing of Trail’s End Restaurant may have been delayed at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Loungefly has announced a new collection of Haunted Mansion merchandise at WonderCon in Anaheim, California.
- A new Bob Gurr Funko POP! was revealed at WonderCon in Anaheim and it is expected to be available soon.
- A new “Moana” collection from Disney and Native debuted at Walt Disney World today, including shoes, bags, tumblers, and more at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- The Family Madrigal is celebrated in new “Encanto” merchandise, including a Loungefly fanny pack, letterman jacket, and dress, available now at World of Disney at Disney Springs.
- Adventureland and Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room are the inspiration for a new collection of apparel we spotted inside the Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Check out our comprehensive list of Disney100 pressed penny collectibles available now at machines across the Walt Disney World parks and resorts.
- The OC Register originally shared that Disneyland’s Splash Mountain would close permanently this May, but then retracted the details of their story after Disney’s refusal to confirm the closure.
- A cheerful new Easter Bunny Minnie ear headband brings lively colors and some of Disney’s most classic rabbit characters to the Disneyland Resort just in time for the Easter season.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- A number of attractions across Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea are scheduled for short refurbishments through October 2023.
WDW News Today
Cafe Daisy Character Meet and Greet in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!