After being closed to the public since Saturday afternoon, reportedly due to a pH issue in the water, the CenTOONial Park Fountain in the newly reimagined Mickey’s Toontown has reopened to the public.
CenTOONial Park Fountain
Due to reported pH issues in the water supply for several attractions in Mickey’s Toontown, the CenTOONial Park Fountain has been closed since Saturday afternoon. It reopened for guest access this morning, marking its first period of operation since the land officially reopened on Sunday.
Guests can be seen photographing and enjoying the newly reopened fountain in CenTOONial Park. Previously, it was roped off at the entrances, preventing access.
After being closed off for several days, Disneyland guests can now view and play in the fountain. Mickey holds up Minnie at the very top, the two of them visually modeled after their iconic 1930s animation style.
The fountain has multiple water tables for kids to splash around in.
Flowers, lily pads, and clamshells all spray water on the center table of the fountain. Large cattails are also featured. The water table is painted blue to give the water a vibrant and fresh cartoony appearance.
Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown
Mickey’s Toontown reopened to the public in Disneyland on March 19, 2023. Extensive repairs and changes were made to the land, including an increase in green spaces, quiet areas for guest relaxation and comfort, and adding shade to the land.
Iconic structures guests know and love, including Mickey and Minnie’s houses, received fresh paint in slightly toned-down hues. They otherwise remain unchanged. There are also two new dining venues in the land.
At the newly opened Café Daisy, offerings include hot dogs, pizza, and a Spring Garden Wrap. Picnic Time Watermelon Lemonade, Granny Goof’s Garden Sweet Tea, and Specialty Cold Brrr-ew are also available alongside standard fountain drinks and prepackaged water and juices. Check out our review of every item here.
Good Boy! Grocers is the second new venue in the land. It is a farmer’s market-style stand with grab-and-go items, and it replaced Goofy’s Gas Station.
Character meet-and-greets have resumed in Mickey’s Toontown, including Mickey and the gang, as well as a very special debut of Pete. One character even received a new costume for the grand reopening!
Don’t miss out on our latest coverage on CenTOONial Park and Mickey’s Toontown:
- PHOTOS: CenTOONial Park Fountain Opens to Guests in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
- Donald’s Duck Pond and CenTOONial Park Fountain Closed Due to Water Issue at Mickey’s Toontown
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Full Daytime Tour of Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland Park
- Sneak Peek Inside Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown Including Minnie’s House, Goofy’s How-To-Play Yard, and Chip & Dale’s Gadget Coaster
- New Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Remote Control Trackless Ride Vehicle Toy Coming to Disneyland
- Souvenir Slushee Sipper, ‘Yummy’ Popcorn Bucket, and Themed Candies Coming to Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
- Tour Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland Park Before it Closes for a Reimagining
Will you be visiting the reopened fountain in CenTOONial Park? We’d love to see your comments below!
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.