We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, March 23, 2023.
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A new park map including Roundup Rodeo BBQ has debuted at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ, a new table-service restaurant in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, is finally open. Let’s take a tour of the themed restaurant.
- No discounts are currently available to diners at Roundup Rodeo BBQ in “Toy Story” Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We noticed today that decorations for “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” have been removed at Celebrity 5 & 10 in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Just shy of four years after it was announced, Roundup Rodeo BBQ has opened in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Join us for a review!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Character-designed Easter eggs and sculptures have hopped into Disney’s Beach Club Resort at Walt Disney World.
- Last week Disney Vacation Club announced a member voyage aboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, and it has now sold out.
Other Walt Disney World News
- After their “Rally for a Raise” last week, Walt Disney World Cast Members finally won negotiations for a pay raise.
- Following today’s news that Walt Disney World Cast Members won negotiations for a wage increase, Walt Disney World Resort President Jeff Vahle released a statement.
- Tomorrow, March 24, Walt Disney Records is releasing “Music from Mickey’s Toontown”, a brand new album with songs from the newly reimagined Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland Park.
- The fan-favorite resident of Runnamuck Park, Chuuby, has arrived at the reimagining of Mickey’s Toontown as a magnetic shoulder plush.
- A new straw clip featuring Mickey Mouse dressed for the Disney100 Celebration is available at Paradise Garden Grill in Disney California Adventure Park.
- For the next five years, car company Avis will be the official car rental company of Disneyland Paris.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line has announced their summer 2024 itineraries, which include the first sailings to Lighthouse Point, a new private Disney destination on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas.
WDW News Today
Magic Happens Parade Offends Guests with Moana, Mickey’s Toontown Returns at Disneyland – Disneyland News Today 3/23
March Madness 2023 – What is the Single BEST Food Item at Walt Disney World Resort? – WDW News Tonight Episode 243
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!