We’re headed to a galaxy far, far away at Disneyland for Star Wars Nite, and now we’re getting more details on the exclusive greetings, photo ops, and entertainment coming specifically for the upcharge party on May 2, 4, 8, and 11! Today, the park released a list of these special greetings, photo ops, and entertainment which bring the universe of George Lucas to the park.
Star Wars Nite Greetings & Photo Ops
Characters available to greet during the event include:
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Ezra and Sabine
- Captain Rex
- The Seventh Sister
- Zam Wesell
- Queen Amidala
- R5-D4 and Jawas
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Kylo Ren
- Vi Moradi
- Mandalorian and Grogu
- Darth Vader and Darth Maul
- Emperor Palpatine and His Royal Guard
Meanwhile, several photo ops will be available throughout the park. These include:
- Mythosaur Skull
- Star Wars Nite Location
- Boba Fett’s Throne
- Bo-Katan Kryze Throne
- Emperor Palpatine’s Throne
- Jabba the Hutt
- Rebel Base
- Speeder Bikes
Around the park, guests will find plenty of exclusive entertainment:
Main Street U.S.A.
- Galactic DJ Party Zone: 10:30p.m. to 1:00a.m.
- Fleet of Fandom: 10:15p.m. & 11:15p.m.
- Star Wars: Celebrate the Nite Fireworks Show: 9:30p.m.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Lightsaber Meetup: 9:00p.m., 10:00p.m., 11:00p.m.
- March of the First Order: 10:00p.m., 11:00p.m., 12:00a.m.
- Lightsaber Masters: 9:00p.m., 10:00p.m., 11:00p.m.
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite
Claim your allegiance at Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite! Galactic and fantastic, this event is back with four “nites” – the most ever – where you can live your own epic Star Wars adventure:
- Be wowed watching “Star Wars: Celebrate the Nite” as fireworks illuminate the skies above Disneyland park. This pyrotechnic spectacle is set to the powerful music of Star Wars films.
- Prepare for Captain Phasma and her Stormtroopers during the March of the First Order in Tomorrowland, as they search for a Resistance spy.
- You may encounter travelers across the galaxy like Tusken Raiders and Jawas.
- Get ready to master a lightsaber! Attend the Lightsaber Instructional demonstration, where you will learn to handle a lightsaber through a series of elite moves, sure to bring out your inner Jedi!
- Picture yourself in dynamic photo backdrops featuring some of the galaxy’s favorite heroes and villains, captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Explore themed snacks such as galactic churros and other out-of-this-world sweets!
- Begin your adventure with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.
Check out the full event guide here.
Are you excited for Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite at the park? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Disneyland Resort news and info, follow Disneyland News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For Disney Parks news worldwide, visit WDWNT.