We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, April 11, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- “Capture Your Moment” private PhotoPass sessions will soon be available in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom.
- After draining began last week, the Cinderella Castle moat in Magic Kingdom has been completely drained for the removal of 50th-anniversary decorations.
- Walt Disney Imagineering has filed a permit for the site of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Magic Kingdom, which is currently under construction.
- We saw new tarps set up around Splash Mountain to help facilitate the reimagining of the attraction into Tiana’s Bayou Adventure in Magic Kingdom today.
- Breakfast service will resume at Garden Grill Restaurant in EPCOT beginning June 14, 2023.
- Construction of Journey of Water Inspired by Moana seems to be nearing completion at EPCOT.
- A Monorail track support near The Seas With Nemo & Friends in EPCOT has seen significant damage.
- We found the new LEGO Duplo set celebrating the Disney100 Anniversary Celebration at the Emporium shop in Disneyland.
- We spotted new Disney Munchlings plushes, including Chip ‘n’ Dale, Squirt from “Finding Nemo,” and a Mystery Pack, available now at the Emporium in Magic Kingdom.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The Board of Supervisors of the new Central Florida Tourism Oversight District, which takes over Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District, is planning a resolution for “Superior Authority” over the district.
- Dumbo The Flying Elephant is currently stationary at Disneyland, facing a sudden refurbishment that includes the removal of the Dumbo topiary out front and barriers placed around the flying elephant vehicles.
- A new Class of 2023 Stitch plush is now available at the Emporium in Disneyland, helping this year’s graduating guests celebrate.
- As anticipation builds for the debut of “Rogers: The Musical” at Disney California Adventure, the Hyperion Theater has received some new marquee signage advertising the revised, one-act version of the show.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- It looks like Tokyo Disney Resort resellers are resorting to desperate measures in order to buy more merchandise, including the use of a highly realistic fake baby doll that one guest was likely using to get around per-guest purchasing limits.
- Cinderella Castle has been decorated for the 40th Anniversary celebration at Tokyo Disneyland.
- OutsidEars has provided new concept renderings for the reimagining of Production Courtyard and Toon Studio at Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris.
Entertainment and Media
- The first teaser trailer for “The Marvels” has been released. The “Captain Marvel” sequel will be in theaters on November 10, 2023.
- Disney+ has released a fresh poster for their new original series, “The Muppets Mayhem”. All episodes of the new series, which is set to focus on Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem band, are set to be released on the Disney+ streaming platform on May 10.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!