We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, April 15, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The TRON Lightcycle Run virtual queue stayed open for a record 93 minutes this afternoon, allowing park hopping guests to get in on the fun for the first time.
- The roof of Tangierine Café is currently under refurbishment in World Showcase.
- Creations Shop has added a new Disney100 sign to their decor.
- Disney100 pressed pennies themed to “Alice in Wonderland” and “Mary Poppins” are now available.
- Speaking of Disney100, we also found a new line of “unified” youth apparel for the 100 Years of Wonder celebration.
- If you’ve got a pile of cash to drop, you can get a $79,000 crystal-encrusted Arribas Brothers model of Spaceship Earth at EPCOT.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Our friends at World of DVC were glad to share with us an amazing new themed vacation home in the Orlando area, which looks like a theme park unto itself!
- The iconic Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars received a special Disney100 makeover this week.
- New sets of reusable utensils are now available at the Disneyland Resort.
- Celebrate Earth Month with a new National Geographic photo op in the Downtown Disney District.
- The updated Jazz Kitchen marquee has been installed, replacing the former saxophone sign.
- We found a new pair of illuminated lightsaber umbrellas at the World of Disney Store.
- Construction fences have been removed from around the Disneyland Monorail station in the Downtown Disney District.
- The Joey Chou collection has expanded even more with new tableware, a keychain, candles, and much more.
- Even more scaffolding and tarps have been removed from the upcoming Adventureland Treehouse at Disneyland.
- Disneyland Paris has cancelled their Halloween and New Year’s events for this year, choosing to hold festivities during normal operating hours instead.
Shanghai Disney Resort
- Chinese social media personalities have been arrested for counterfeiting nearly $500,000 worth of Duffy & Friends and other Disney character plushes.
WDW News Today
Interview with Former Imagineer Eddie Sotto on the 40th Anniversary of Tokyo Disneyland
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!