We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, April 14, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are launching their own Disney Skyliner popcorn bucket, arriving at EPCOT April 17.
- New directional signage was recently installed in the World Celebration area.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A child was whipped by a parent with a dog leash at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Fantasmic! is expected to close in early May for maintenance.
- The Disney100 Decades 1940s Collection is set to be released this Monday, with characters from “Fantasia” and “Pinocchio” among those included.
- The latest Oswald the Lucky Rabbit sweater has hopped into Walt Disney World.
- A new “Lion King” headband was spotted at Magic Kingdom.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Reedy Creek officials determined “no records exist” regarding an inquiry for information from the Florida Attorney General regarding the February 8 power agreement made between Disney and the old Board prior to the Governor’s takeover.
- Operating hours have been extended at three Walt Disney World parks for the first week of May.
- Disney100 character costumes are beginning to pop up around Walt Disney World for the company’s 100th anniversary celebration.
- Disneyland Resort is hosting a public meeting tomorrow regarding plans for their DisneylandForward expansion initiative from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Eucalyptus Park.
- The Dooney & Bourke Joey Chou Collection is now available at the Disneyland Resort.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes bakery has permanently closed its doors to guests.
Disney Cruise Line
- A new video was released showcasing the Voyager Minnie Mouse Filigree Bow Medallion for the Disney Treasure cruise ship.
Bob Iger “Glad” to Meet With Gov. DeSantis, Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Attraction Details Released – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!