We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, April 8, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- This week, crews began cutting down the Splash Mountain tree as the Magic Kingdom attraction is turned into Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
- The annual Easter Pre-Parade has stepped off at Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World today.
- We tried the new Madagascar Vanilla Milk Shake at Connections Eatery in EPCOT at Walt Disney World.
- A Florida man who said he was a registered nurse threatened Orange County sheriff’s deputies after he was arrested following a drunken scene at Disney Springs.
- A new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Goofy plush is available at Great Movie Finds, the merchandise stand outside the ride in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney has announced the new Street Food Fusion Disney Munchlings series, coming to shopDisney and Disney Parks on April 10.
- Beeline Creative has a new line of Disney tiki mugs inspired by classic characters like Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, and more.
- A new collection called Disney100 Unified Characters Collection featuring stylized versions of beloved Disney characters is now available at the Emporium in Magic Kingdom.
- A new Disney100 Anniversary Celebration Tervis tumbler is available for purchase at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Various images from the upcoming 2023 Hallmark Dream Book have appeared online this week, including a first look at this year’s Star Wars Hallmark ornaments.
- A new Disney100 gift card is available at retail locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- We found a new pair of Joey Chou Minnie Ears at Emporium in Magic Kingdom.
- Over at the Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A., in Magic Kingdom, an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit jersey is available.
- Scaffolding completely surrounds what was once French Market Restaurant, which is now closed to become Tiana’s Palace in Disneyland Park.
- More of the new Joey Chou Disney merchandise collection has arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- The new Alligator Loki shoulder plush, inspired by the Disney+ series “Loki,” is now available at Disneyland Resort.
Entertainment and Media
- Coinciding with the 40th anniversary of its original release, a limited time theatrical return for the original Star Wars trilogy’s finale — “Return of the Jedi — has been announced at Star Wars Celebration Europe.
- Lars Mikkelsen has been confirmed to play Grand Admiral Thrawn in the upcoming “Star Wars: Ahsoka” spinoff series on Disney+.
WDW News Today
Carousel of Progress Meet & Greet Announced, Lightsabers Just Got Cheaper – Disneyland News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!