We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, April 25, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- More 50th Anniversary decor has been removed from Cinderella Castle today.
- A number of pink treats have come to the Main Street Confectionery ahead of Mother’s Day.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Edna Mode Experience and other character greetings will return to Pixar Place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- More discounts are here for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyages, this time for Disney Visa cardmembers!
- One voyage in July has been removed from the eligible voyages for Annual Passholder discounts though.
- Two more structures have been added to the Disney Vacation Club tower site at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- The popular sport pickleball is now available at Walt Disney World Resort Hotel tennis courts.
- We found new Enchanted Tiki Room-themed apparel today at the Magic Kingdom.
- The hinges are creaking at Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe, where two Haunted Mansion-themed ornaments creeped in.
- There’s also a new collection of Mickey and Minnie Dooney & Bourke bags themed to the 1930 short “The Picnic.”
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Walt Disney World Cast Members are set to get an updated nametag design soon!
- Following maintenance, the Disney Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane systems came back online a bit late this morning.
- A GOP-proposed bill on timeshare valuation taxes would give a massive break to Disney.
- The Florida Senate committee has advanced its plans to require state inspections of the Walt Disney World Monorail.
- It was originally said that “Fantasmic!” could return this weekend with a B-mode dragon following the fire, but showtimes were removed.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- The formerly free-to-watch “My Friend Duffy” show at Tokyo DisneySea is being replaced by an upcharge “Duffy & Friends Wonderful Friendship” show which will not perform all day and requires booking a month in advance.
- Another new dinner show is coming to the Diamond Horseshoe at Tokyo Disneyland.
- Sadly it seems the Country Bear Vacation Jamboree will not return to Tokyo Disneyland this year.
- The outgoing COO of Disneyland Paris Daniel Delacourt received a surprise honor today — his own window on Main Street, U.S.A.!
Disney Cruise Line
Entertainment & Media
- More layoffs! Disney TV Studios Marketing has been dissolved, and Freeform & ABC executives were among those let go today.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!