We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, May 30, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The Fantasia and Pinocchio floats returned to the “Festival of Fantasy Parade” this afternoon after a multi-month absence.
- We found a new hoodie as part of the Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color Eras Collection line.
- Two new pins are available honoring 25 years of “Mulan” as well as Father’s Day 2023.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- More details are out for the Disney Dining Plan’s return next year.
- We also know every single restaurant participating in the Disney Dining Plan when it returns.
- Don’t miss the many flavors of churro coming to Disneyland Resort for National Churro Day and after!
- As someone was preparing to take their final plunge down Splash Mountain today, they were spotted walking out the emergency exit in the midst of a panic attack.
- Cast Members marched on Main Street, U.S.A. again today to demand better compensation and benefits.
- As a result, today’s performance of “Disney Stars on Parade” was cancelled, with the next action planned for this weekend.
Entertainment & Media
- “Mulan” and “The Book of Boba Fett” star Ming-Na Wen was honored today with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today.
The Walt Disney Company
- A new poll named The Walt Disney Company as the fifth most politically polarizing corporation in America.
- There’s a new Dreamfinder and Figment pin exclusively for D23 members on shopDisney.
- It turns out Disney does have a deadline to develop the land in Lake Nona, Florida where their campus was previously planned.
WDW News Today
Ranking Disney World’s Coasters, Starcruiser Sold Out, and Spending Josh D’Amaro’s $17 Billion! – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!