We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, May 7, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- It’s showtime! We found a new pair of Enchanted Tiki Room shorts at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s also a massive new activewear line themed to Mickey and his pals at Disney Springs.
- On a visit to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, we found a new 25th Anniversary bucket hat.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- The cotton candy bags around Walt Disney World now feature special Disney100 designs as the celebration begins.
- Dreaming of that big Walt Disney World vacation this year? Our friends at World of DVC can help you out!
- A disabled Cast Member in the new “Rogers: The Musical” show was moved to tears on TikTok this week after seeing the marquee for her show in the park.
- The Disneyland Monorail cars are in pretty rough shape, with duct tape even holding parts of the vehicles together as they travel above Disneyland.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- The last resort to do so, Tokyo Disney Resort has returned character hugging to their theme parks!
Hong Kong Disneyland
- We were lucky enough to experience the new nighttime spectacular “Momentous” on a recent trip to Hong Kong Disneyland, and you can check out our full video and a review!
Entertainment & Media
- If you’re a parent looking to introduce your younglings to the “Star Wars” universe, look no further than the new “Young Jedi Adventures” series on Disney+!
WDW News Today
Best Theme Park Shows, A Universal Update, Star Wars Reviews and Guardians of the Galaxy Take Over! – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!