We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, May 16, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A new Disney PhotoPass Cinderella Castle Watercolor Magic Shot is now available at Magic Kingdom.
- We have photos and video from the return of the Buzz Lightyear Meet and Greet to its original themed photo op location in Tomorrowland.
- The new Marvel Pride Collection is now available at the Tomorrowland Launch Depot.
- The new Star Wars Pride Collection is also now available at Tomorrowland Launch Depot.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Woody’s Roundup Rodeo BBQ has closed unexpectedly, causing guests to be sent to other restaurants in the park.
- Disney Springs Resort Area hotels are offering teachers and educators a special discount this summer.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World has switched to simplified hotel room categories for deluxe resort hotels.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World teased their new annual pass holder magnet featuring Figment.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Construction begins as Tokyo Disneyland has broken ground on the completely new Space Mountain.
- Performances of Mickey & the Magician and ‘Dream…and Shine Brighter’ canceled and the Princess Pavilion is closed during Disneyland Paris’s Cast Member strike.
Entertainment and Media
- The Comcast CEO says selling their 33% stake in Hulu to Disney is ‘likely.’
- D23 Gold Members get special, reserved seating, reception, and commemorative gift at ‘Disney on Ice’ opening night.
- Disney has released a new poster and trailer for the new ‘Haunted Mansion’ movie.
- It was just announced that all ‘Indiana’ Jones’ films will be available on Disney+ before the release of ‘Dial of Destiny.’
- Disney+ release dates have been announced for ‘Loki’ Season 2 and the premiere of ‘Echo.’
The Walt Disney Company
- The Walt Disney Company is asking a judge to dismiss the lawsuit filed by Governor DeSantis’ Central Florida Tourism Oversight District Board of Supervisors.
- Q&A with Disney Parks Chairman Josh D’Amaro will be streaming live from JP Morgan Conference next week.
WDW News Today
Jamie Lee Curtis Channels Madame Leota, Halle Bailey & Jodi Benson at ‘The Little Mermaid’ Premiere!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!