We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, May 14, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Starting this evening, performances of “Happily Ever After” will change to be slightly later as the sunset also becomes later.
- Former merchandise kiosks near World Showcase Plaza which have been closed for three years were quietly renovated this week.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The newly-reimagined Pixar Place opened today with plenty of new character greeting opportunities like Sulley and Edna Mode.
- Our latest visit to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon revealed a new Stitch shirt and rash guard Spirit Jersey!
- New jewelry by Baublebar themed to “The Lion King” and Stitch are also now on sale around the resort.
- Everything is Stitch based on what we found today, with a new retro-style Stitch hat and belt bag on offer.
- Head to the Magic Kingdom if you want the latest in the Disney Munchlings merchandise line!
- We found lots of merchandise for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as well.
- Several new Sketchbook ear hat ornaments are now available online.
- Finally, don’t miss the Yoda legacy lightsaber set and Americana Minnie ear headband coming this week.
- Disneyland Resort is hard at work replacing the stolen bronze medallions from the 50th Anniversary celebration in the commemorative bricks around the Esplanade.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Even after a new castle, three new entertainment programs, two new attractions, and an entire land, Hong Kong Disneyland has spent less than half the money allocated for its expansion plan.
Entertainment & Media
- A Florida teacher is currently under investigation by the state after showing Disney’s “Strange World” in her class.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!