The new Grogu sipper has arrived as Star Wars Month kicks off at Disneyland Resort. You can find him at Galactic Grill and the carts around Tomorrowland.
Grogu Sipper- $29.79
This sipper features Grogu holding a cup of soup and smiling. A blue Sorgan Frog is inside his cup. A lanyard is attached.
The back of the sipper shows the hinged straw cover on Grogu’s head.
The compartment opens to show the top of a reusable straw.
This item is recommended for ages 8 and older. It also states it is not spill proof or leak proof, so keep that in mind when transporting it with a drink inside.
Grogu’s head removes to reveal the rest of the straw.
The interior compartment is made of white plastic and is refillable.
The lanyard is black with a star pattern and the logotype for “The Mandalorian” in white. Illustrations of Grogu drinking his soup are placed at intervals, as is the logo for Disney Parks.
His little blue frog spins and moves up and down. Check out our video of it below.
Tonight is the first evening of Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite. The event is popular with guests, and tickets sold out quickly.
Grogu also came with us to Oga’s Cantina.
Star Wars Month at Disneyland
Specialty photo ops, merchandise, and experiences will be available all month at Disneyland Resort. Hyperspace Mountain has returned, transforming Space Mountain into an adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
Stay tuned for reviews of all the themed food and beverage available for Star Wars Month.
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite
Claim your allegiance at Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite! Galactic-themed for guests, this event is back with four “nites” where visitors can live their own epic Star Wars adventure. According to the official description, guests will:
- Be wowed watching “Star Wars: Celebrate the Nite” as fireworks illuminate the skies above Disneyland park. This pyrotechnic spectacle is set to the powerful music of “Star Wars” films.
- Prepare for Captain Phasma and her Stormtroopers during the March of the First Order in Tomorrowland, as they search for a Resistance spy.
- You may encounter travelers across the galaxy like Tusken Raiders and Jawas.
- Get ready to master a lightsaber! Attend the Lightsaber Instructional demonstration, where you will learn to handle a lightsaber through a series of elite moves, sure to bring out your inner Jedi!
- Picture yourself in dynamic photo backdrops featuring some of the galaxy’s favorite heroes and villains, captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Explore themed snacks such as galactic churros and other out-of-this-world sweets!
- Begin your adventure with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.
Take a look at some of our recent “Star Wars” coverage using the links below:
- Disney Using Virtual Queue for May the 4th ‘Star Wars’ Merchandise Release at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Damon Lindelof Was ‘Asked to Leave’ Star Wars Project
- Star Wars in Spotlight for Disney100 May Celebrations, New Lightsaber Accessories Coming to Galaxy’s Edge
Will you be picking up this little guy for your sipper collection? We want to read about it in the comments below.
For more Disneyland Resort news and info, follow Disneyland News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For Disney Parks news worldwide, visit WDWNT.