The Darth by Chocolate Parfait at Galactic Grill in Disneyland was brought back for the kickoff of “Star Wars” month.
Darth by Chocolate – $6.99
Layers of Chocolate Pudding, Red Velvet Sponge, Chocolate Mousse, and Crushed Chocolate Crème-Filled Cookies
This item is listed under the dessert section on the large overhead menu at the eatery.
This also comes with a chocolate Darth Vader mask-shaped medallion and a red lightsaber atop the confection.
This might be one of the best desserts we’ve had at Disneyland.
Not only is a Darth Vader themed parfait a perfect for “Star Wars” month, it truly is death by chocolate.
Layers of red velvet on the bottom pair perfectly with rich chocolate mousse and Oreo crumbles.
The top hard layer of chocolate ganache adds some protection, so you can carry this guy all the way to Batuu for some fun photo ops.
Be sure to scoop all the way up from the bottom to enjoy each layer.
All we can say is we had a few kids tasting this, and the dessert was gone in about 30 seconds flat. Grab this immediately on your next trip.
Star Wars Month at Disneyland
Specialty photo ops, merchandise, and experiences will be available all month at Disneyland Resort. Hyperspace Mountain has returned, transforming Space Mountain into an adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
Stay tuned for reviews of all the themed food and beverage available for Star Wars Month.
Check out our ongoing Star Wars Month coverage:
- Grogu Candy Apple Returns to Downtown Disney District
- New Star Wars Month IG-12 Magic Key Holder Magic Shot Available in Galaxy’s Edge
- New Light-Up Acid Spitter Orb Sipper Available for May the 4th at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland
- NEW Grogu Sipper Available at Disneyland Park for Star Wars Month
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite
The Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite is galactic-themed for guests, with four “nites” where visitors can live their own epic “Star Wars” adventure. According to the official description, guests will:
- Be wowed watching “Star Wars: Celebrate the Nite” as fireworks illuminate the skies above Disneyland park. This pyrotechnic spectacle is set to the powerful music of “Star Wars” films.
- Prepare for Captain Phasma and her Stormtroopers during the March of the First Order in Tomorrowland, as they search for a Resistance spy.
- You may encounter travelers across the galaxy like Tusken Raiders and Jawas.
- Get ready to master a lightsaber! Attend the Lightsaber Instructional demonstration, where you will learn to handle a lightsaber through a series of elite moves, sure to bring out your inner Jedi!
- Picture yourself in dynamic photo backdrops featuring some of the galaxy’s favorite heroes and villains, captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Explore themed snacks such as galactic churros and other out-of-this-world sweets!
- Begin your adventure with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.
Take a look at some of our recent “Star Wars” coverage using the links below:
- Disney Using Virtual Queue for May the 4th ‘Star Wars’ Merchandise Release at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Damon Lindelof Was ‘Asked to Leave’ Star Wars Project
- Star Wars in Spotlight for Disney100 May Celebrations, New Lightsaber Accessories Coming to Galaxy’s Edge
Will you be enjoying a Darth by Chocolate during “Star Wars” month? Tell us what you think of it in the comments below.
For more Disneyland Resort news and info, follow Disneyland News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For Disney Parks news worldwide, visit WDWNT.