We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, May 24, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- New scaffolding has been erected for the water tower at the construction site for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
- A Figment Annual Passholder magnet will be available next week in EPCOT.
- A limited time Passholder Lounge and other special treats are coming to EPCOT during V.I.PASSHOLDER Days.
- Menu boards were recently added to the Refreshment Station registers near Test Track.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- AMC in Disney Springs received some live-action ‘The Little Mermaid’ décor added ahead of the film’s upcoming release.
- A new princess tea set celebrating Disney100 is available at Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The two new structures are connected as construction continues on Vacation Club Tower at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- A new ‘Moana’-inspired prop photo op is also being featured here.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World Cast Members will receive exclusive digital content this summer.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholder discounts are about to increase this summer for V.I.Passholder Days.
- Walt Disney World will be hosting the Make-A-Wish Ball during World Princess Week.
- The My Disney Experience App is now asking for seating preferences when checking in for dining reservations.
- More walls and scrim surround the Boudin Bakery Tour as Pacific Wharf becomes San Fransokyo at Disney California Adventure.
- Ride vehicles were spotted back on the track at Matterhorn Bobsleds in Disneyland.
- The Sprinkles bakery was demolished in Downtown Disney.
Entertainment and Media
- Singer Tina Turner passed away at the age of 83. Over the years, she had many musical collaborations within Disney media.
Guest Trapped on Navi River Journey, Annual Passholder Lounge to Open (News Today)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!