We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, May 13, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Space 220 has updated its menu to remove some old items and replace them with new choices.
- We also got to see the first real signage installed for the Journey of Water in World Nature.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- There’s quite a bit of new Arribas Brothers Disney100 items now available, like a box, plate, and nametag.
- Additionally, a Disney100 tiara is now available as a presale item.
- Finally, a fairly large half-platinum figure of Cinderella Castle is now available around Walt Disney World.
- A new Stitch ear headband with a distinctive flower accent has arrived at EPCOT.
- Commemorate your 2023 graduation with a new Pandora ear hat charm.
- A toy set commemorating “The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad” is now available as part of the Disney100 Decades series.
- You can celebrate Mother’s Day with a new white-gold Spirit Jersey and a gold sparkly sequin Loungefly mini-backpack at Disneyland.
- We also found a new Tinker Bell-inspired ear headband at the parks.
- Finally, you can show off your sparkly Disneyland pride with three new ladies college-style shirts we found.
Entertainment & Media
- Original meets next generation as Jodi Benson and Halle Bailey shared a heartwarming moment together on the red carpet for “The Little Mermaid.”
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!