We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, May 28, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Some new TRON-themed pressed pennies are now available at Tomorrowland Launch Bay.
- We found plenty of new merchandise themed to Pixar’s upcoming “Elemental” in shops around Walt Disney World this week.
- A collection of Pandora jewelry themed to “The Little Mermaid” has also arrived at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The lobby of Disney’s Pixar Place Hotel has finally reopened from refurbishment, and we have a closer look!
- Disneyland Paris has filed some permits for a rumored BMX stunt show happening at Walt Disney Studios Park.
- A light-up sword doubling as a bubble wand has arrived at Disneyland Paris.
Disney Cruise Line
Entertainment & Media
- Our review is in for “The Little Mermaid!” Could it be Disney’s best live action remake yet?
- The film is projected to make more than $121 million in its opening weekend.
WDW News Today
Ranking Disney World’s Coasters, Starcruiser Sold Out, and Spending Josh D’Amaro’s $17 Billion! – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!