We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, May 27, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Come try the new Fanta Banana slush we found today at the newly-reopened Refreshment Station in World Discovery.
- Lots of updates as construction continues at the center of World Celebration and the parking lot around EPCOT.
- There’s also some news of the refurbishment work in the Morocco Pavilion, with workers now starting to refurbish the courtyard area.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We tried the new Bubbles by the Sea drink inspired by “The Little Mermaid,” come read our thoughts!
- We found a new Mickey Pride candle holder and glasses today around Walt Disney World.
- There’s also a new Black Spire Outpost ball cap available on Batuu.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The walkway between the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa has now reopened.
- Work continues on The Cake Bake Shop as painting continues around the structure.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- New digital signage is now in place on Buena Vista Drive near Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- There’s a brand-new Finding Nemo Spirit Jersey we found at the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney.
- We also found the elusive chocolate-dipped churro ear headband at Disneyland.
- The Disneyland Monorail, Alice in Wonderland, and Soarin’ Around the World will all go down for refurbishment starting July 5.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!