We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, June 30, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The U.S. Air Force will fly over Magic Kingdom on the morning of the 4th of July, 2023.
- The Cinderella Castle moat at Magic Kingdom has been completely refilled with water.
- Disney Parks has shared a TikTok of Princess Tiana sharing her new outfit, which will be featured on the Tiana’s Bayou Adventure ride at Magic Kingdom
- Additional acts have been added to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series lineup for this year’s EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
- A new Indiana Jones Petit Cake has journeyed to Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.
- New props inspired by “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny” have been added to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar in Disney Springs.
- D23 Gold Members will be able to get an exclusive collectible “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny” paper coaster at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar in Disney Springs.
- An Indiana Jones Piñata with candy boulders and ganache treats and Marion’s Medallion in chocolate pop form have been unveiled at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- The light-up Acid Spitter Orb Sipper first released at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now inexplicably available at B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. in Disney Springs.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The new Patriotic Top Hat Cake is available at Le Petit Café in Disney’s Riviera Resort for a limited time to celebrate the 4th of July.
- Tarps have been removed from over the decorative Monorails on the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT Monorail archway signs at the Transportation and Ticket Center, revealing their updated paint.
- For the first time in years, Walt Disney World will soon start sharing a bounceback offer to guests currently staying at Disney Resort hotels.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Hours have been extended on select dates in July at Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A new Disney California Adventure guidemap featuring “Rogers: The Musical” is available at the park starting today.
- The “Rogers: The Musical” Premium Viewing Package sold out within an hour on opening day of the new show at Disney California Adventure.
- A “Rogers: The Musical” photo op is now available behind Hollywood Lounge at Disney California Adventure in time for the show’s debut today.
- We’ve put together a full list of all the new merchandise available now for the premiere of “Rogers: The Musical,” which began its run at the Hyperion Theater in Disney California Adventure today.
- “Rogers: The Musical” has debuted at Disney California Adventure; here’s how to use the virtual queue system via the Disneyland app.
- Disney Parks has shared a TikTok of Princess Tiana sharing her new outfit, which will be featured on the Tiana’s Bayou Adventure ride at Disneyland.
- We reviewed the “Rogers: The Musical” premium viewing experience to see if it was worth the price.
- Just in time for the release of his latest feature film adventure, Indiana Jones is now making appearances at Disneyland park for a limited time.
- Check out our full video and photos of the first public performance of “Rogers: The Musical.”
- Terran Treats at Avengers Campus is serving up a dessert fit for Captain America — the “Like an Apple Pie Pizza.”
- Nearby the Hyperion in Hollywood Land, guests can stop by Schmoozies! for the Red, White, & Blue Shake.
- Dan Povenmire, co-creator of Disney’s animated series “Phineas and Ferb,” recently shared a video of an unfortunate-turned-hilarious moment aboard Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland.
- The Avengers favorite Shawarma meets classic New York pizza in a new Shawarm-izza Wrap at Disney California Adventure.
- Colorful paneling has arrived and pathway paving has begun for the Downtown Disney District reimagining.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Livestreamer Johnny Somali has been making waves on Japanese social media lately for repeated incidents against Japanese people in public, including at Tokyo Disneyland.
- Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro wrote a new Disney Parks Blog post to honor the legacy of Toshio Kagami, who is retiring as CEO of the Oriental Land Company after decades overseeing Tokyo Disney Resort.
- Tokyo Disneyland has revealed a seasonal frame featuring Br’er Fox and Br’er Bear for the on-ride photo of Splash Mountain “Get Wet MAX!”
- Disneyland Paris has released a behind-the-scenes look at rehearsals for the “Finding Nemo” scene of their upcoming Pixar stage show, “Together: a Pixar Musical Adventure.”
- Imagineers have shared more updates about the refurbishment of Les Mystères du Nautilus at Disneyland Paris, which will reopen on July 1 after a two-year closure.
- In honor of the release of “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny,” new props have been added to the queue of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril at Disneyland Paris.
- A new photo has surfaced on social media showing a glimpse inside the upcoming ‘Zootopia’ land set to open in Shanghai Disneyland later this year.
- Shanghai Disneyland has released new rules and regulations, primarily focused on policies related to stroller wagons and other wagon-style vehicles.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- The Sword in the Stone at Hong Kong Disneyland has been surrounded by construction walls to be removed and replaced by a new Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse statue.
- Hong Kong Disneyland has released new rules and regulations, primarily focused on policies related to stroller wagons and other wagon-style vehicles.
Entertainment and Media
- Oscar-winning actor Alan Arkin passed away at his home in Carlsbad, California on June 29 at the age of 89.
- Read a spoiler-free review of “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.”
- We rounded up all of the Disney Lorcana news from June 2023.
The Walt Disney Company
- A gender discrimination lawsuit first filed against The Walt Disney Company in 2019 could move forward as a class-action lawsuit and cost the company over $300 million.
WDW News Today
Country Bear Jamboree in Danger of Closing? Moana Attraction May Open Soon! – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!