We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, June 3, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Despite wrapping on the 50th Anniversary decor removal, the moat still remains mostly empty around Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom.
- Walls have gone up around the former Starbucks in World Showcase.
- Disney Springs has decorations all over as Pride Month kicks off.
- New Pride Month merchandise is on sale now in MaDe kiosks.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Disney is limiting its early entry benefits at some hotels through the end of 2023.
- A new “Elemental”-themed preshow has debuted as part of “World of Color.”
- Pick up a Pride Month tumbler when you visit Disneyland as well!
- There’s also a Pizza Planet tumbler available in Tomorrowland, if you’re more of a “Toy Story” type.
- Finally, you can taste a couple new pastries at the park themed to Pride Month.
- Videos show protesting Cast Members being shoved around by security guards at Disneyland Paris as the strike intensifies.
- A full strike at the resort is set to begin June 6.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!