Disney has released a first look at the holiday merchandise coming to Disney Parks and shopDisney this winter.
2023 Disney Holiday Merchandise
Holiday-themed Spirit Jerseys are back this year in an all-new print featuring Disney Mickey and Friends playing in the snow.
There will also be a green button up shirt with Mickey heads.
Pictured above are a holiday hoodie and long sleeve crew neck shirt — both of which feature some favorite Disney pals.
Accessories like the Disney Mickey Mouse Santa Hat Ear Headband and Snowman Ear Headband will be included in the collection.
There will be a version of the crew neck fleece for each coast, so you can show your Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort pride with a holiday twist.
The blue woven button-up shirt has a Mickey and Friends all over holiday print.
There are matching candy-cane striped festive sweaters.
This Disney Classics Christmas Tote features an assortment of classic Disney characters, including Dumbo, Alice, Stitch, and Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
Disney Classics Christmas Crocs will also be available with special holly berry Mickey heads and gift-shaped Jibbitz.
This year brings the largest Hanukkah collection to date.
The Minnie Mouse Ear Headband and Hanukkah Loungefly Mini Backpack feature a gorgeous menorah that lights up.
Disney is celebrating Halfway to the Holidays this week with a series of announcements. Check out the following articles for more coverage:
- Mickey & Minnie’s Holiday Party, New Tree Lighting Ceremony, and More Announced for Very Merrytime 2023 on Disney Cruise Line
- Halloween on the High Seas & Very Merrytime Disney Cruise Line Voyages Confirmed for 2024
- FIRST LOOK at Mickey & Minnie’s New 2023 Holiday Outfits, “it’s a small world” Holiday Returning to Disneyland
- Dates Announced for 2023 Christmas Celebrations at Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland
- runDisney Announces New 12Ks of Christmas Virtual Races
- RUMOR: Disney’s Hollywood Studios to Host Hard-Ticket Holiday Event