We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, June 25, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- There’s a new “Love Our Disney Theme Parks” water bottle, along with other Walt Disney World apparel available now.
- Check out the new Disney100 “The Band Concert” pin at Magic Kingdom.
- A new Eeyore blueberry muffin Munchlings backpack is also available, celebrating the “Winnie the Pooh” icon who could probably use the most celebration of the bunch.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We experienced the “I’m Nemo” cheesecake that has returned to Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- We also reviewed the brunch at Olivia’s Cafe in Disney’s Old Key West Resort, which offers some hits and misses.
- You can get a Disney100 LEGO set free with a purchase of the upcoming Cinderella Castle.
- There are new ornaments around, one with Stitch devouring gingerbread, and another of Mickey Mouse as an Italian gondolier.
- There are also new Cinderella Castle and Loki MagicBand+ designs available throughout Walt Disney World.
- A new Tiana Disney Visa design has arrived to “jazz up” your wallet.
- Construction for a new restaurant from Chef Carlos Gaytán is ongoing at the former site of Uva Bar & Café in the Downtown Disney District.
- Artificial turf replacement in Mickey’s Toontown is continuing as walls have gone up in front of Mickey’s House at Disneyland.
Entertainment and Media
- Disney is opposing potential new UK streaming service regulations working their way through Parliament.
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — tonight, we discuss Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the new Minions Land and Halloween Horror Nights rumors for the Universal Parks, changes to Genie+, and updates on “Rogers: The Musical” at Disney California Adventure.
Man vs. Park: Racing Surrey Bikes at Disney’s BoardWalk (WDW News Tonight)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!