We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, June 17, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A new ear headband inspired by everyone’s favorite purple dragon, Figment, is now available at EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Two new “Elemental” floats inspired by the main characters of the new Pixar film are now available.
- Crews have knocked down a wall and are reconstructing it during construction in Grand Avenue at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Boneyard in DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has reopened after a month and a half refurbishment.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- “The Incredibles” theming took over most rooms at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in 2021, and now it’s taking over the merchandise.
- A new baby Ewok plush is available at Walt Disney World.
- The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Orange Bird Spirit Jersey and Snow White Dooney & Bourke collection are now discounted.
- Images of a new LEGO Cinderella Castle set celebrating the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company have appeared online ahead of the set’s release.
- A new Ghost-Spider ear headband has arrived at Walt Disney World in celebration of the newest animated feature, “Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.”
- Two new Disney-themed Corkcicle tumblers are now available at Walt Disney World.
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride at Disneyland will close for a second refurbishment next month.
- More murals continue to be added to the façades of San Fransokyo Square from “Big Hero 6.”
- Though scrim blocks most of our view at the interior of the new Adventureland Treehouse in Disneyland right now, we did notice new lampposts installed just outside the attraction.
- The two spring riders have been removed from Goofy’s How-to-Play Yard in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland.
Entertainment and Media
- Check out a spoiler-free review of Pixar’s “Elemental.”
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!