We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Suday, July 23, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The longest-running souvenir, World Showcase passport books, have returned, as guests can once again travel World Showcase with their own unique passport.
- A rare character from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” can now join you on your next visit to Walt Disney World as a shoulder plush: Vampire Teddy Bear (also referred to as Scary Teddy).
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World is constantly adding water bottle fillers to drinking fountains throughout the resort, but here’s a current list of everywhere you can go to fill up.
- Beginning on July 26, a Disney100 train popcorn bucket will be available for a limited time at select popcorn carts around Disneyland Park.
- On a recent trip to the Disneyland Hotel, we spotted two new Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar-themed tops in Disney’s Fantasia Shop.
- Disneyland is ready for fall as two new ear headbands have arrived in the peak of summer precisely to celebrate an upcoming change of seasons.
- The Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop at Disney California Adventure is “moving” from Pacific Wharf to San Fransokyo Square, and in preparation, the iconic animated mural behind the serving area has been altered to focus on the fictional “Big Hero 6” town instead of the real home of the famous brand, San Francisco.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- After some sort of malfunction, Aquatopia was recently evacuated at Tokyo DisneySea, forcing the water ride to be drained as Cast Members evacuated guests in a unique way.
- Beginning in January 2024, the European Union will be unveiling added requirements for travelers from the United States before they depart.
WDW News Today
Where in the World is Tom Corless? Episode 1: Tour Guide Shmore Guide
Best Quotes from Theme Park Attractions, New DreamWorks Land, Disney and Universal Parks News! – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!