D23 is hosting advance screenings of “Haunted Mansion” exclusively for Gold Members.
“Haunted Mansion” Advanced Screenings
Read the official information below.
Welcome, ghoulish fans, to Disney’s Haunted Mansion Advanced Screenings! D23 Gold Members are invited to join the 999 happy haunts and celebrate the chills and thrills of Haunted Mansion at this eerily awesome early screening!
D23 Gold Members across the country are offered the “chilling challenge” to join fellow fans and playful spirits to preview this movie before it opens in theaters nationwide.
This special screening experience will take place at the following nationwide locations on Tuesday, July 25, 2023.
- Los Angeles, CA – AMC Century 15, 7:30 p.m. PT
- New York, NY – AMC Empire 25, 7 p.m. ET
- San Francisco, CA – AMC Kabuki 8, 7 p.m. PT
- Chicago, IL – AMC River East 21, 7 p.m. CST
- Philadelphia, PA – AMC Cherry Hill 24, 7 p.m. ET
- Seattle, WA – AMC Pacific Place, 7 p.m. PT
- Boston, MA – AMC Boston Commons 19, 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta, GA – Regal Atlantic Station 18, 7 p.m. ET
- Phoenix, AZ – Harkins Theatres Scottsdale 101, 7 p.m. PT
- Salt Lake City, UT – Megaplex Theatres – Jordan Commons, 7 p.m. MST
- Orlando, FL – AMC Altamonte 18, 7 p.m. ET
- Austin, TX – Regal Gateway 16, 7 p.m. CST
- Raleigh, NC – Regal Brier Creek 14, 7 p.m. ET
Inspired by the classic theme park attraction, “Haunted Mansion” is about a woman and her son who enlist a motley crew of so-called spiritual experts to help rid their home of supernatural squatters. Starring LaKeith Stanfield, Tiffany Haddish, Owen Wilson, Danny DeVito, Rosario Dawson, Chase W. Dillon, Dan Levy, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Jared Leto, “Haunted Mansion” is rated PG-13 for some thematic elements and scary action.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and up to one (1) guest.
- Each attendee must have a ticket in their possession for entry.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Gold Members must log in by using their D23.com Member account information when reserving tickets.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guest 18 years of age or older to attend this D23 event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place, as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Gold Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to the event.
The upcoming “Haunted Mansion” film follows a doctor (Rosario Dawson) and her 9-year-old son (Chase Dillon) moving into a haunted abode in New Orleans. Dawson’s character ends up calling in a priest (Owen Wilson) to exorcise the manor. They also get help from a widowed scientist-turned-failed-paranormal expert (LaKeith Stanfield), a French Quarter psychic (Tiffany Haddish), and a historian (Danny DeVito).
Jamie Lee Curtis portrays Madame Leota, and Jared Leto serves as the Hatbox Ghost. Curtis called the film “modern, fresh, old-fashioned, and scary, but not scary like a monster movie. It’s scary, like a Disney ride, and funny. If you go on that ride, there’s a lot of humor as well as the scary, ghost-y stuff.”
Curtis, Wilson, and Stanfield briefly worked the Haunted Mansion attraction at Disneyland to promote the film, reciting “Ghost Host” lines in the process.
During the “Studio Showcase Day 1: Celebrate the Magic of Disney and Pixar” panel at the D23 Expo 2022 in Anaheim, Disney debuted the “Haunted Mansion” trailer. Director Justin Simien took to the stage to speak about the project and detail some of the cameos audiences can expect from Winona Ryder, Dan Levy, Hasan Minhaj, and more.
Walt Disney Studios will present a behind-the-scenes look at “Haunted Mansion” during Midsummer Scream — Halloween & Horror Convention in Long Beach, California, at the end of July.
Watch the latest trailer below.