We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, July 25, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival sign has gone up at the front of the park for all guests to see when they enter.
- The exact locations of the Global Marketplaces at the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival have been revealed via the very first maps of the event popping up in World Showcase.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort, an iconic Walt Disney World building, has been named the ugliest building in Florida by Alot Travel in their list of ugliest buildings for each state, and has additionally made their top 25 overall list.
- Trail’s End Restaurant and the nearby Crockett’s Tavern at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will reopen with new menus and updated interiors on July 27 after a months-long refurbishment.
- Disney has provided a first look at the updated interiors for Trail’s End Restaurant and Crockett’s Tavern at Disney’s Fort Wilderness & Campground, which both reopen on July 27 with new menus.
- The “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” billboard that overlooks Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now available as a limited edition jumbo pin exclusively to D23 Gold Members. It honors 35 years of the classic film.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney Vacation Club Members eligible for Membership Extras can save 20% on a Disney VIP Tour at Walt Disney World later this summer.
- Walt Disney World is casting look-alikes for Asha from the upcoming film “Wish” for an unknown type of appearance at the parks.
- The Port of San Fransokyo Cervecería has opened as part of the “Big Hero 6” reimagining of Pacific Wharf in Disney California Adventure. It soft-opened yesterday, July 24.
- San Fransokyo Square’s Port of San Fransokyo Cervecería opened today at Disney California Adventure and we tried its two new drinks, along with some garlic pinwheel chips.
- Lucky Fortune Cookery in San Fransokyo Square has new items available, including the Karaage Chicken Sandwich, Yaki Udon Bowls, and the Baymax Macaron, and we tried them all.
- Disney’s Happiest Haunts Guided Tour will be offered at Disneyland Resort again this year, with reservations available beginning on August 3.
- Disneyland Resort is testing a new mobile merchandise order service, with participants able to get free parking.
Disney Cruise Line
- The all-new Mickey’s Color Spin Dance Party will debut on Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Dream this week during the ship’s voyage to the Norwegian Fjords and Iceland.
Entertainment and Media
- Disney Lorcana’s official app has launched in the Apple Store and Google Play store, revealing all of the Disney Lorcana cards.
- With the full list of Disney Lorcana cards now revealed, here’s a rundown of all the starter decks for the card game.
The Walt Disney Company
- The Central Florida Tourism Oversight District has proposed a property tax rate decrease for its stakeholders, which includes Walt Disney World, according to the Orlando Business Journal.
WDW News Today
Disneyland Haunted Mansion Meal Review
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!